Another ban wave needs to go out ASAP

Bots in every BG, especially in AV weekend. Some games have close to 20 rogue bots on both sides.

Please do something about this, BLIZZ!

4 Likes

But we just had one 13 hours ago!!!

Surely the 270,970 BOTS banned are also reflected in your gameplay experience.

Do you believe Blizzard when they state how many BOTS they ban each month?

The current population of WotLK US Server characters is at 82,000 right now, total. Most players have more than one character as well. So really on WotLK US Servers, the population of real players suggests to being closer to around half of the amount of characters.

This has been a significant 100,000 drop from 180,000 characters seen just a month ago. The start of this event occuring directly being after the announcement of no WotLK Era servers.

Open your eyes and don’t be blind.

Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on April 15 2024 06:69 PM (PST). Manage your account at any time on renewing your subscription!

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

2 Likes

You are a troll, you go around the forums posting that you canceled your subscription loads of times and each time the date is different.

5 Likes

Blizzard doing another banwave thinking it will go differently

If they don’t make systemic changes the same issue will keep happening

1 Like

Blizz needs to permanently ban buyers. This is the only way to end botting. If people were actually afraid for their accounts they would not buy gold.

3 Likes

Then people would just buy gold on a dummy account then move it off or like they did back in vanilla-wotlk just buy the account that has the gold on it. I’m not saying they shouldn’t ban them by all means they should but it’s not like a work around doesn’t exist.

If you’re going to quit, then do it already. Stop bluffing about it with different cancellation dates.

4 Likes

Here’s the problem I have with Blizzard’s “transparency.” According to the blue, Blizzard banned 270,970 bots in December. So that means they held off on banning thousands and thousands of bots for months and months so they could do another one of their pointless ban waves. THAT is the problem. They allow them to ruin the game.

It’s not okay. Even the sycophants are fed up.

3 Likes

I sold 30,000 widgets to 27,000 customers and generated 123,456,789.00 in revenue in December 2023 for my employer. Yet my manager expects some kind of verification of my sales figures??? :expressionless:

1 Like

Surely they are returning from holidays and they are going to get “hands” on the issue…

But banning the bots might make those pvp queues get a reality check…

1 Like

Mr President, I have a doubt.

2 Likes

classic and retail, the botting, RMT is rampant, every season it gets worse, with no end in sight.

1 Like

I’ll believe your numbers when I believe the earth is flat.

3 Likes

Blizzard over here banning “Exploitative Accounts” (Gold sellers) so they can mass profit from the wow token and not banning any bots since they would lose money, terrible company, BG’s are complete trash right now. Them stating they banned 270k accounts is a straight up lie, hire some GM’s you greedy trash company

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.