Anniversary Edition - Out of Stock

Hi,
Please tell me that more are going to be available. Day 1 on launch the cart system wasn’t working. It kept saying that you cant order with something in your cart and I had nothing in my cart. Now I tried again and its out of stock?

This would be so lame if its gone forever…ive played since launch and have every collectors edition to date…

You could also look at outside retailers (such as Amazon or Gamestop to name a couple). I have seen reports of others getting their copies through outside retailers.

1 Like

This would be my recommendation as well. We don’t have any information to share about any more being made available through the Blizzard Gear Store.

2 Likes

I have notifications at amazon and newegg. Nothing in stock atm.
How disappointing. You can let you higher ups know that this is beyond lame to your loyal customers.

Melaesia, I’ve opted to remove your post. It came nearly a full day after the conversation was concluded and was a bit more confrontational than is strictly necessary. It’s understandable for folks to be upset when missing out on a limited availability product.

I’m going to go ahead and lock this topic as well since all that was needed to be said has been said.