Anima Reserves not going up in quest "Replenish the Resivoir"

I have been gathering anima sense this mission at least 1000 if not more and it is stuck at 350

I thought the same thing until i watched the tracker. It updates with every anima you loot not what you deposit into the reservoir.

Also, last I knew, depositing anima before the tracker reaches 1000 resets it. It doesn’t track the anima you’ve deposited, only what you have on you. So hold on to your anima items until you’ve got 1000 in your bags and the tracker ticks over, then deposit them. It’s extremely dumb.

Edit: this is no longer the case

1 Like

Haven’t had that happen. Might have been a bug that Blizzard fixed early on.

It’s definitely not fixed, at least the way it should be. I just hit 60 on my lock. Had 630 Anima in my bags. Picked up Replenish the Reservoir, showed 0/1000. Deposited anima, now have 630 desposited, tracker still shows 0/1000.

So in order to complete the quest, you have to loot 1000 anima after acquiring the quest. Depositing anima does nothing at all for it. I’ll have to see if depositing anima before reaching 1000 still resets the tracker.

I’ve been looting and depositing every time I visit my covenant. The tracker never reset for me and I was able to complete the quest.

Odd… I just put it into the resuivor when id get it and it counted fine on the second day…

I have had this happen on 2 alts now where i had 600 or more anima got the quest turned them in and tracker didn’t update