Angelic Feather

Hey y’all,

I’ve given up on my mage as my main. Arcane is a dead spec and as much as I try, I can’t enjoy running as frost or fire. My guild needs a healer for raids next tier so I’ve committed to maining my Holy Priest instead.

Question: The ONLY thing I don’t like about Holy is the mobility being tied to Angelic Feather. Does anyone have any tips on how to functionally use this spell on the spot when instant mobility is needed (ie: to avoid “stand in bad” mechanics)?

I don’t currently use macros but is that what people are doing with this spell?

Maybe an actual priest can follow up, but what my alt uses is the following:

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Angelic Feather

I found it at Warcraft Priests.

2 Likes

So that’s a macro, yes? I don’t know how to set them up but it looks like that one drops AF right ON the person you target?

Yes! That’s what I need! … just have to figure out how to create a macro lol.

That’s the easy part.

1. hit Escape
  2. click Macros
  3. click New
  4. type in a name you want to show on your hotkey bar and pick an icon (this part of the UI could seriously use an update)
  5. copy/paste the macro into the box and hit save
1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try it when I get home!

/m > General or Character Specific tab depending on the nature of the macro > New > Icon: ? Name: hit the space bar once

No, that macro drops the feather at your feet only. There’s no way to cast a reticle spell at the feet of someone you’re targeting.

https://warcraftpriests.com/macros/

Oh ok … but that’s what I want: a quick way to AF myself for movement … so that macro sounds like what I need to rig up.

Indeed it is.

Definitely, just don’t neglect the ability to pre place / give other players feathers by only binding the feather macro listed here.

Duly noted :slight_smile:

Gonna hafta wholeheartedly disagree with Elli on this one, horde those feathers for urself.

Exactly… that’s what Leap of Faith is for, right? :slight_smile: