Anduin Wrynn = Max Thieriot

The hubby and I are trying!

What about Chris Pine?

3 Likes

Now she says hes a B-list actor…

1 Like

Chad Michael Murray?

He was on Gilmore Girls. Tristin DuGray.

1 Like

Stephen Amell, I think she’s thinking of. The Arrow actor.

4 Likes

Anduin in the trailer looks exactly like Charlie Hunnam, who starred in Sons of Anarchy and Pacific Rim.

Rick Schroeder in his NYPD Blue days?

Between Charlie and Stephen Amell I think we found our doppleganger

4 Likes

Chris Hemsworth during one of his Thor portrayals.

3 Likes

Wives do that sometimes.

For the safety of my account, i won’t elaborate.

5 Likes

As a wife, I apologize. We aren’t always obsessive on trying to figure out an AI doppleganger face.

1 Like

Looks like Stephen Amell to me.

3 Likes

Chris Pine would probably be my closest pick.

Imgur

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s modeled after Cameron, and it’s even him as the VA in the Jedi games. He’s probably my 2nd favorite Star Wars character ever.

Stephen Amell would be my guess. But I also think he looks a bit like Paul Walker.

4 Likes

Anduin is mix between Tilda Swinton and Lia Thomas.

Anduin unshaved would start to resemble Gritty.

2 Likes

Whos that super awful actor dude that Hollywood is obsessed with again plays Starlord in Guardians of the Galaxy and Emmett in Lego Movie like maybe him?

Oh just remembered his name lol Chris Pratt yeah dudes like in everything nowadays cause guess people think his hot or somethin like his acting is passable at best definitely nothing special.

1 Like

Chris Pratt is their “safe” choice I guess since he does a little bit of everything. But yeah, I’m getting tired of him too at this point. A lot of famous actors have a “golden age” in their career. He’s clearly in the middle of one of those.

2 Likes

Yep find a picture of him and turn his hair and beard blonde. Boom
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fi-found-anduins-real-life-model-v0-k5lhjngzt6yb1.png%3Fauto%3Dwebp%26s%3D1a5dad8c54c662abc0892bd6d940c3ee42cd3163

Your wife may still be crazy though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

He’s a mix of The Arrow and Thor with the emotional profile of The Scarlet Witch…

1 Like