Anduin Wrynn Dialogues from HOTS

And people think Blizzard doesnt listen/does not understand the nature of the faction conflict:

There will be peace. One day. At least I think there will. How many WoW expansions are left again? ….Oh… ohh… oh. Well. Well then.

2 Likes

It’s not my lore, it’s Blizzards.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be like Anduin x Valeera?

2 Likes

Who’s the orc lady in that video?

Its a Joahnna Skin, basically, a couple of the various heroes got a Warcraft skin.

1 Like

Lucio already got D.Va

D.va will probably end up with her friendzone guy from her cinematic.

Oh, I didn’t realize there were skins that turned characters into other characters!

It was part of the Alterac pass update. Basically, some of the heroes got Alliance/Horde skins. Junkrat and Joahnna for horde/Auriel for Alliance.

Muradin has a skin that turns him into Magni. I’m not sure if he has any different voicelines, though.

1 Like

“Or Stormwind Valerian, whatever that means…” jej

“A leader cannot abandon the fight for peace.” (Shows Green Jesus’s moping face)

1 Like

Favourite line: “Alright, I’m just going to say it: This is weird.”

He has a lot more personality here, and one I like, but that’s probably attributed to the amount of freedom they have with the dialogue in HotS.

4 Likes

so Hots Anduin is way better than WoW Anduin just by that dialogue alone.

3 Likes

It is unfortunate the only place he’s allowed an actual personality beyond moralizing, peacenik do-gooder is in a non-canon game. You know, bring some of the snarky, smartbutt attitude to him. He is just a kid still.

1 Like
  1. He is still quite the righteous person in HotS. 2) considering he approved invading both the Undercity and Zandalar he is far from some pacifist.

Yeah but the way he goes about it is far less dry in his HotS depiction judging by the audio.

1 Like

In game though he’s trying to be a big boy.

Super serious Anduin in super serious situation being super serious.

One thing I really liked in BtS is when Anduin loses his temper a bit with his advisors and gets sarcastic. In the audiobook version Josh pitches his voice reaaally high for the mocking.

It’s adorable. :purple_heart:

You don’t have to be serious all the time though. Hell I bet if he ever gets in a fight with him directly mocking Nathanos’ relationship with Sylvanas would probably get under his skin.

1 Like

Let them.

At this point I’m getting annoyed with shippers all together. Both on Straight and Gay.

I just want a Story with Character Growth. That is something that Anduin is still lacking to this day. Not being his Father.

I think maybe if he got more screen time he’d be given more chance to grow as a character. In Legion he was interesting as he did seem conflicted at certain points. In BFA he doesn’t seem as involved. It’s clear he wants to be what his father was to his people, but he makes mistakes on the way. It kinda shows that he has a chance to learn from these as a character. Maybe next expansion or in the coming patches he’ll start to shine more. But yeah, I agree. I like this Anduin more than the one currently in game. He seems more optimistic in HoTS while in WoW he seems a bit more depressed. But it kinda makes sense, he’s fighting a war he wanted to prevent, but failed to do so because Sylvanas wanted to wipe out the Alliance despite the Alliance having one of the most peaceful leaders so far. I don’t really know HoTS lore, but from the dialog it sounds more noble bright as aposed to the whole ‘War sucks’ theme going on BFA.