Anduin Wrynn Dialogues from HOTS

Yeah. It just came out at a contentious time. I think companies are realizing that they can’t coyly slip this stuff for points. It should be apparent from the start or it feels slimy.

In a perfect world, no one would care.

3 Likes

It’s not canon, but didn’t Blizzard say that all their games do take place in the same universe? It’s just in different parts of the universe?

I don’t recall that anywhere and I know the Diablo and WoW creation mythology do NOT work together.

I like that they named the ability from the Lordaeron cinematic Hold Word: Salvation, personally.

1 Like

The last thing WoW needs is the black soulstone crammed into a dormant titan body anyway. Diablo gets really boring as a villain after he keeps coming back no matter how many setbacks he faces. Gets to that invincible villain status you find yourself not caring about.

Yeah but I still like the Angiris Council. I’d take them for our, ‘Light Lords,’ any day, and especially as replacements for the Naaru.

Eh they’re basically just a bunch of Xe’ra’s. Perfectly willing to wipe out humanity because they’re an abomination. Aside from Tyrael and some low ranking angels they’re a bunch of jerks.

1 Like

Auriel voted in favor of sparing Humanity.
Tyrael voted in favor of sparing Humanity.
Itherael voted in favor of sparing Humanity.
Imperius voted in favor of destroying Humanity.
Malthiel abstained.

So out of the Angiris Council, 3/5 voted to spare Humanity. One of them didn’t even vote. It’s only one who wanted Humanity destroyed.

Alright fair enough. Maybe they aren’t all bad. Malthael abstaining is hardly an example of good will though given what he gets up to in Reaper of Souls lol.

2 Likes

/HAGhvE9bXK4?t=662

Your link appears to have malfunctioned.

I had to mangle it because this forum won’t let me timecode it. Just add that where the youtube’s /code is.

It says, ‘Video unavailable.’

Try posting the full link using ` at the start and end.

So it'll appear like this.

https://youtu.be/HAGhvE9bXK4?t=662

3 Likes

“Junkrat, nice… personality”

Clearly has a crush on the guy.

1 Like

Well we all know what personality means. Anduin’s ‘mirin’ the goods.

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve ever said that. That was mostly a fan theory and HoTS is not considered canon outside of it’s game.

1 Like

Except he isn’t. When the people who are actually responsible for his character arcs say he’s not gay or bi or whatever other sexuality people come with nowadays, then he’s not.

End of story.

1 Like

If we are gonna ship Anduin with someone in OW I propose Lucio!

3 Likes

Look at Mr. Killjoy over here with his lore purism.

2 Likes