Anduin is a lame charcter

Speaking of predictable ‘shticks’…

Hi, edgy. How goes the trolling?

1 Like

never trolled a day in my life. Speaking honestly do decieve people that think i troll them.

Eh… he aight, dog.

He handles his business. Just because he’s not in your face and making a spectacle of himself does not mean he is lame.

We understand you are a Horde and need some blood feud or battle to the death in honor of …honor every 30 minutes ,though.

To each their own!

:grinning:
:ice_cream:

1 Like

When I do play Classic, I need to pay much closer attention to “The Missing Diplomat” story. Coming in blind, I had no idea of its importance but, in retrospect, I think Varian was genuinely attempting to be more of a statesman.

My long post above comes across as critical, where I don’t mean to. I think Varian was a good man, with the potential to be great had circumstances allowed it. He’s a hero, for sure.

But I think it is Anduin who will have a chance to take up that unfinished work, build on his father’s best and noblest qualities, and find the path his father only barely missed. And that Arthas missed by a mile.

Andy Wrynn? He’s the kind of kid who’d be on iCarly not leading a nation.

I personally like Anduin. He has good leadership qualities such as optimism, vision, and discernment. Also due to the Alliance usually having leadership within the lawful good alignment, it makes it easier for individuals like myself who lean towards the lawful evil alignment to fit in.

Lawful evil simply does not work well with the Horde, most of whom are cave dwelling savages.

And thats the problem the writers in WoW portray him like a emo king…one should not have to read separate stuff…

In wow he seems like a weak little king not at all like his father… Perception is reality…

If Anduin was an ice cream flavor he would be unsweetened plain cream. He’s not even Vanilla.

2 Likes

He was a kid a few years ago so staying true for years is a stretch.

All characters in WoW lack a lot of developement though, but blizzard are game makers, not best selling novelists.

He has been roughly the same character since Mists.

It’s not really an issue with the writers is it? Well, idk what goes on to decide what gets included in the game and what doesn’t. A lot of the story is left out and anyone just playing the game won’t really know what’s going on unless they read the books or w/e.

Blizzard are awful at telling the story in-game and force you to read outside.

I like Anduin as a character, I don’t like that he inherited the Alliance. That’s not how we work.

He was like 13 maybe 16 there. And he was a spoiled brat that kept running away. I always wanted the monkeys to get him back then.

I remember that quest in Pandaria where I was asked to find/rescue him after his shipwreck. He mind controlled me and got away, and as a spriest, I admit that turned me on. He knew me at that moment, but I wanted his boy-band-audition self to know me more. I’ve been chasing his bangs ever since.

The thirst is real.

1 Like

That’s irrelevant to what I’m talking about lol. His character has hardly changed since then, it’s been pretty consistent. He hasn’t been victim of the Blizzard “rawr, I’m crazy now” form of writing…yet.

I wasn’t prepared to read this.

1 Like

He’s a consistent character that sticks to his morals, and ideals, but does act when he needs to.

He’s also quite a bit more interesting than background characters that only get involved in major events when it personally effects them, and he’s also far more interesting than characters that just jump off the deep end and turn into a hyper generic evil murder hobo for “Reasons”

He does seem for the most of having a flat character arch for the most part so far. Though that really isn’t a bad thing, flat character archs are pretty common.

1 Like

And most wont do that… i am not asking for a war and peace novel…just something to flesh out the Character who is the leader of alliance in game

Ah ok, so it’s good he’s basically still got the presence of a child.

Yeah, because that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Clearly you have no clue what I’m referring to.