<And the Boyz> LF Tank and DPS for Heroic Aberrus AOTC (9/9). Tues/Wed nights

And the Boyz is a chill group of friends that have been gaming together upwards of a decade. We like to think of ourselves as serious players in a casual environment. We typically hang out on discord daily and even play other games together when we need a break from WoW.

We play the game at a decently high level and like to think we do well. That said, we have had a bit more of a casual mindset as we progress in our gaming careers. We play often but we don’t expect everyone to adhere to schedules of gaming if real life doesn’t allow. We are located on Wyrmrest Accord, you are more than welcome to hang with us long before transferring over to make sure this is the place you want to be.

Here’s what we do currently and are looking to enjoy together!

• A Heroic 15 person raid team. Two nights a week for two hours. Tuesday at 10PM-12AM CST and Wednesday at 9-11PM CST. Raid group is currently looking for a tank and a few dps. We are currently 9/9.

• Mythic+ key pushing. (KSH and KSM)

• World PvP, casual PvP, and rated PvP (2v2, 3v3, RBG).

• Casual leveling content and professions etc.

• Alt raid night on Fridays

As it stands we prefer to game with players that are over the age of 18, as all of us are from 25-35 on average. We are very voice chat focused but also speak in guild chat as well. Feel free to send me a discord message and we can chat! We’d love to welcome you to the friend group with open arms. Discord: Toatsie

Still lookin fam!

Any ranged dps looking to do Heroic raids and M+? Come chill

Yo we’re an active guild! It’s rare that during peak hours we have less than 8 people on.

Really great people here in this guild in need of orphan ranged dps who wants a loving home. I beg.

1 Like

BUMPPP. These guys are so incredibly welcoming and kind and HILARIOUS. So fun to game with.

1 Like

Hey Toats, Im currently looking for an M+ guild, I might be able to raid as well. I play a 405 mage(arcane mainly) and a 401 priest(shadow.holy),I’m currently 2.3k io rated from pugs and 5/8 in Heroic. Im on area 52 but I dont mind transferring if its the right guild for me

1 Like

Hey Olo, I’d love to chat man. Feel free to add me on Bnet: Toats#11691 or Discord: Toats#1408 and we can talk more about it to see if we’d be a good fit for eachother.

Still searching for some new homies to do M+ and raid with! Would love a ranged dps who can make our times.

Y’all.

Y’ALL.

I joined the guild about a month ago, and this is the most welcoming and chill guild you’re going to find. Apply today!

1 Like

RANGED DPS PLS?! We’re always looking!

7/8! Raid night is tonight, lookin to get some prog on Razzy. Come chill with us!

We do more than just raid! Heavy into M+ and would love some more tanks, heals or ranged dps to come hang.

Bumping (respectfully) for the boys.

Any Mages in the chat? Hello?! Come raid and do M+.

Int buff please.

Looking for tanks for M+! Would love to get some more groups going, we’re very willing to help people learn as well.

Still lookin! Where the tanks for M+?

TANKS. M+. COME CHILL.
We’ve been doing alt raid nights on Fridays and Saturdays may become Heroic Alt Raid nights!

Hoping for some tanks. Chill with people willing to learn!