< Analysis > [A] [Arugal] NZ/AUS Semi-hardcore Raids 7-10.30pm Wed/Thur NZT 5-8.30 AEST

I’m ready to crush horde

<h ttps://discord.gg/gvqBurB> <<< Remove the Space Between H ttps: and jump in discord to meet the team!!!

Wow 35 Confirmed NZ players in the guild and thats just the ones that have introduced themselves in our discord, +100 lurkers who we dont know where they are from but going by current statistics around 60-70 kiwis both Hard core and casual !!! !!!

Looking for more for week one rag kill!!! going to try for server first with an allied guild or Def week to rag kill! Guides and help to get to 60 in under 4 days played!!!

One of the Largest NZ based guilds on Arugal, come join the community!

10 Days till release im hyped to get into it!

Guilds going strong with over 170 members in discord with lots of good banter, Get in here all!

All the class slots are still open, especially holy paladins and warlocks.

Alliance OCE NZ AUS PVP Arugal
come join us

Active Alliance Guild with 195 Members still growing! All are welcome. Classic so soon

come join the free candy van that is our guild

4 days and the wait will be over

Over 60 confirmed NZ players Come join us on discord tonight from 7.30pm and sat to chat and meet the team.

Ok team the hype is real were not far away !

Preparing during the weekend for launch on Tuesday

Come join us in discord tonight from 7.30pm NZT or 5.30pm AEST to meet the team you will be raiding with see what the banter is like and have some fun!!!

Not long to go now I cannot wait !!

The waiting is killing me lol

The day we have been waiting for is here!!

almost 12 hours to go lets do this !