An idea for Wrath and Cata

Nah, no one wants permanent WoTLK servers.

2 Likes

Not true. Some of us do. Take your anti permanent wrath classic nonsense and shove it elsewhere. I hate pro cata classic players. So narrow minded.

2 Likes

They think they do, but they don’t.

Angry. Definately stage 2 of the grief process.

You can’t call someone narrow minded when you yourself aren’t open to opposing views.

1 Like

I am open to opposing views friend. Saying I disagree with those views is just saying that I am disagreeing with those opposing views. Not saying that you can’t have those views.

Now, me telling you that you can’t have your opinions and that they have no merrit would be a different story. But, I just simply disagree with your views. All I am saying.

It isn’t really being narrow minded. It is just disagreeing with those views. You stated that you have alot of reasons as to why you think wrath classic permanent servers won’t get made in one of your forum threads. And I don’t really agree with any of them. And it really isn’t a crime to disagree with someone else’s view points.

At the same time, narrow minded might be the wrong choice of word. I should have just stated that I don’t agree with what you are saying. And that is kind of the end of the convo at that point. Only thing I agree with you on is that I should make my own thread outlining why I feel wrath classic as a permanent option should get made. That was pretty sound in my op. And I might do just that.

At the same time, with your opinions on why you think permanent wrath classic won’t happen. There really isn’t anything on my end to be objective on. Because I am never going to agree that wrath classic might not happen because of these reasons. I kind of desperately want permanent wrath classic to happen. But it really doesn’t take a genious to figure that one out.

At the same time, you blatantly say stuff to me to. Like calling me a thread necroer. Sorry, but I am just exercising and reinforcing my opinions in as many places as I can. I guess if that makes me a thread necroer, then I am a thread necroer. I guess there are worse things to be accused of.

At the same time. I don’t complain much. If ever. I have everything I want in the world right now except a permanent wrath classic era server to play on. And I don’t exactly ask for much. Although, in the real world. I am heavily politically divided. I truly do feel like I have to live life in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. But it is what it is. At least I am still living. But I want wrath classic pretty badly from an official source. There are alot of problems with just not adding a legacy server for wrath with blizzard. Like protecting ip rights. That will become a problem for blizzard later on I am sure, especially after most of the pro wrath classic servers move on to private servers. And I just don’t see that being a good thing for everyone.

Now, if you are true to your word about having an honest normal discussion. Then look for my post on why I think permanent wrath classic servers should exist and give me your thoughts. Just don’t know when I am going to make them.

1 Like

You don’t say why you disagree which is the issue.

All of this is fluff and has no meaning

They think they do, but they don’t.

You speak for no one besides yourself.

Yes, I and others do want a permanent Wrath era realm.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.