An example of where Blizzard fails with ingame information

Cooperate and socialize in an MMO?!? Blasphemy. How dare you enact a core principle?

Hm, their website article doesnt mention you need to turn off Chromie time on under-50 level characters. And while it mentions the other 2 world bosses and Dragons of Nightmare, it doesnt say where they are or any real detail about them. So again, you have to go to a private information source to find that out.

(And you assume people are going to scan the panels on the launcher and click on them. But since they ARE there, why not put more useful info into them?)

Of course I recognise that a game of WoW’s size has a lot of stuff to keep track of but sometimes it feels like they just chuck things in and let people flail around figuring out much of it themselves.

I didn’t say I didn’t know what was written in the articles. The OP felt they were light on details, details everybody was asking about at this point because they had not been clarified.

The loot table on Doomwalker on wowhead listed only 3 items. That is the fact. That is the exact claim I am making, and it was true.

They like to withhold details because it will give players something to “discover”. Of course, sometimes the information they leave out results in players making unrecoverable mistakes. Which is kind of an “RPG element from the roots of wow” thing that Ion likes so much.