An end to ruinnation gaming

WOW DEVS,

Put an end to Ruinnation gaming (https:// www. ruinnation. com/). They are crashing your servers every single Battle of Nazjatar event. The only way they are winning is by shear numbers alone. It crashes the server every time, the entire zone slows down to a crawl and your character can’t even move. They are crashing the servers intentionally, hence cheating.

This is exactly like the Race to world first Nighthold where a team would intentionally queue in High Botanist and get flowers to spawn intentionally to crash the servers and slow down team progress. This is DIRECTLY against the Terms of Service and affects everyone.

If you don’t believe me, log on during a Battle for Nazjatar event (monitor the servers and note the increase) and experience this yourself. This happened on Thrall Server (probably more) August 12 at 11:45am eastern time in Nazjatar. Ban the people who are intentionally crashing the servers and put a cap on the number that are sharding over. This is making the game impossible to play.

Place a permanent ban them for Breaking the Terms of Service. If you don’t, it will only get worse. What will happen if both sides do this? Where does it END? The game will become quickly unplayable and if you believe this won’t happen during a PvP World Event in Shadowlands, guess again.

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this and for taking appropriate action.

Sir, this is wendys.

3 Likes

I agree most of their players use exploits as well. and dont give me the wow cant be hacked stuff…my brother lost his account he was a ruin member for years that was using exploits and cd reducers that peopel pay 100s of dollars for that bypass warden. they grief people and are toxic all around with all the complaints you would think blizz would do something they hav ea huge part of my subs have plummeted

1 Like