An Apology

This is weaksauce stuff.

You posted the stuff recently, and you endorse the meme. Whether it’s a “joke” or serious, you can’t distance yourself by saying “Oh I don’t really think that!”

It’s a shame they’re completely neglected in Kill Team. I was hyped to get them, but I stomped my friend’s AS three times in a row and they’re legit the only army I’ve ever won against fielded by that player

2 Likes

Yeah Kill Team is not as supported as it really should be. I would love to have several little lists of various factions for short games. I have not had the chance to play it myself. I am very tempted to pick up the rules.

It is not for everyone. Honestly not everything is for everyone and honestly that is what makes some things cool for people. I never got into stuff like Supernatural or Harry Potter. It is just not for me. Some people love some series and others don’t. I wouldn’t stress about it.

Kill Team is still very fun! I haven’t tried 40K proper, but KT is basically the perfect scale. I mostly play narrative stuff with friends, though, not competitively.

1 Like

I will now make a formal apologies.

I did in fact, eat the last boston creme donut. I am sorry.

How is this thread still going?

Thanks to viewers like you

We’ve turned it into a Lounge Thread.

1 Like

how dare you sir

Battle for the Abyss is meaningless fluff, Nemesis is pointless, and Legion is just…stupid.

Group of Alien Psykers: Kill yourselves.
Alpha Legion: Makes sense to me!

i mean you can replace alien psykers and alpha legion with ‘chaos’ and ‘human race’ and describe the horus heresy and they wrote 55 books on it.

and thus;

sir, how dare

1 Like

Alpharius is an idiot.

Heck, ALL the Traitor Primarchs with the exception of Fulgrim are idiots. Fulgrim at least was legitimately corrupted by Chaos and had his body temporarily (read: “Oh crap we wrote ourselves into a corner here. Undo! UNDO!”) possessed.

I’m gonna say that Angron was mostly a victim of circumstance, and that Magnus mostly was too, and that also most of the loyalist primarchs were idiots too, because the Emperor is a terrible dad.

Angron was a victim of the Universe. First brother who he actually starts to trust enslaves him to the service of a sentient cloud of rage to “save him”.

I feel like TTS have soften peoples views on Magnus’ character. Man’s Peter Griffin with Psychic abilities. If I had to sum up Magnus’ character in a Family Guy skit it’d be the Time Share episode.

“Now hold on. A boat’s a boat but the box could be anything! It could even be a boat! You know how much we’ve wanted that?”
“…then take the boa-”
“WE’LL TAKE THE BOX!”

magnus is a very confused boi all the time
“oooo i’m going to save my legion… by letting it be destroyed in penitence for doing exactly what i was told not to do by dad, boohoo”

loyalist primarchs are not any better and suffer their own massive idiocies

alpharius just had standards and was a thug life boi, put some respeck on his name compared to wingboi who gets 1-shot by the flattest archvillain of the series, dark angels boi who has the most basic ‘did he or didn’t he’ plot line with his dad-son Luther and konrad curze-lite

AND DONT EVEN BRING METAL BOOOOOOXES INTO THIS!

1 Like

As I put in a write up on Reddit a few days ago on this subject:

The Lion: Kidnapped by Xenos

Jaghati: Used a Drukhari raid on Chegoris as an excuse to naff off

Corvus: Went mad with vengeance, turned into a Warp entity demon thing.

Russ: Like a loving father, left to get Cigarettes and never came back

Guilliman: Got his throat slit by glam rocker snake boi

Vulkan: Decided to naff off

Alpharius/Omegon: Brainwashed by Psyker Aliens into suiciding their own race

Angron: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lorgar: Hiding from Corvus

Curze: I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on. HIT ME!

Ferrus: Lost his head

Mortarion: Crowned king of the Hypocrites, proceeded to spend ten thousand years hunting down and torturing the soul of his foster father because he’s carrying a chip on his shoulder the size of a planet

Sanguinius: You’re okay, you’re okay please don’t tell dad. Get up, I’ll let you hit me back.

Fulgrim: Became a Glam Rocker Snake Boi

Horus: DELETED

Perturabo: A hard pressed working man who drank the Demon Juice for unknown reasons, maybe just to have a little peace and quiet for once I don’t know.

Dorn: A broken shell of a man by the end, forced to keep his father’s dream alive while one by one his remaining brothers vanished. He stood alone against the darkness, and was torn to pieces because of it. Because none of his brothers could be bothered to help, could be bothered to see past their own petty grievances and work for something other than their own selfish desires. Guilliman laments about the shattered dreams of the Imperium of the 41st millennia when he should get down on his knees and be thankful that Dorn managed to salvage enough of what was left that Guilliman had something to wake up to.

Magnus: Did, in fact, EVERYTHING wrong.

2 Likes

fixed to be more lore friendly

1 Like

Greetings imperial citizens, what is going on in this thre-

BY THE EMPEROR!

3 Likes

Geee it’s almost like you just skimmed through ignoring all the other posts I’ve made in regards to the actual topic. Don’t blame you, 1000+ posts is a lot to choke through. My thread did get hijacked by Todd Howard. I’m kind of honored it got so far. But in the end it- I don’t really care. I made my apology, tried to get it to those it mattered too and did my part. Who the %#$^ are you to come in this thread so late and claim false statements. I endorse nothing of the sort, you don’t know me. If you’re not satisfied by now then nothing I do will. Kindly sod off. Let this thread go back to Skyrim.

:slight_smile:

:smiley:

When the Moot meets, they should elect Jarl Balgruuf as High King. Elisif isn’t ready

1 Like