AMD has tricked many to buy CPU upgrades 3 times in 3 years

Some games are just better on consoles

I got ACOD on PC but it’s more of a couch game imo

Same with a lot of the JRPgs I buy on steam but never play

But making wife b new Zen2 PC and moving her 1600 to a htpc/living room gamer might fix that.

Dangit AMD! You even are getting me now

Then just get a BT adapter and a ps4 controller! It’s awesome!

Oh I just use my xbone controller. native support.

But my office is too far away from the couch

Xbone controllers too bulky for me haha, like my ps4 controller. and that’s me with my big man hands, my wife could barely use one.

At least its not the original xbox controller…

(btw steam and many standalone games natively support ps4 controller :P)

In all likelihood I will be building the wife a new Zen2 mini itx PC in a couple months, and moving her 1600 to the living room.

Might upgrade my GPU to a Navi when they launch, and move the V64 into the new living room 1600 PC for 4k/30fps, which I think the V64 can probably do.

Dunno honestly, it’ll probably wind up being 3-5 years before I even enter the 1440p market so 4k is 10+ years off for me lol. And people are already talking 8k…

Looks like v64 can do between 40-60fps at 4k in most new games

Which is fine for console style gaming on a big tv

It happens when more than 1 flag it for whatever reason. The mods will look at it and adjust and then penalize you if they get a few other mods to agree.

These forums are FULL of snowflakes and I try to keep away from GD cause I've already been silenced a few times just for just super mild abbreviations that everyone says and don't even realize it.
1 Like

reminds me of the time I got banned on the old forums for using the british word for cigarette… as the british word for cigarette.

The automatic part is whatever, but the fact that after reviewing it, staff determined that my post needed to be removed was comedy at best

Agreed, it’s like Captain Kangaroo is reviewing the appeals or something.

I don’t think anything you’ve ever said, even in argument has ever been actionable lol.

Maybe the mods upgraded from 8700ks to 9900ks and are just salty

1 Like

You cant even make the OK symbol anymore - thats wacist.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

I just had to. I swear they didn’t used to be this bad before OWL, OWL has turned them into sjw fiends.

2 Likes

i did a search on the term that I am assuming was my moderating offense.

here it is, literally everywhere without any repurcussions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=idiot

unless “sensible people aren’t upgrading from 8700ks to 9900ks” was the offense. not quite sure. If so, LOL

2 Likes

I made the mistake once of saying the time of “4:20” and it got me a 24 hour silence. SNOWFLAKES!!!

2 Likes

You guys should know better, be better, and learn to follow the rules. I used to have issues with silences and bans too. But look at me now, I am now a 6th degree SJW who has undergone 13 different gender transitions and this is not even my final form.

Those sounds like fightin’ words.

No seriously I think they are gonna be mad at you

1 Like

I started playing in Wrath Of The Lich King, that expansion was amazing. You didn’t get banned for having a laugh and everyone enjoyed themselves. That’s the World Of Warcraft I remember.

2 Likes