Amatox carried in wsg by arms warrior

let it be known that i single handedly carried amatox through thick and thin in a WSG on an arms warrior while lecturing him on the nature of skinwalkers

3 Likes

where the ww at tho

I’m pretty certain I was LITERALLY carrying him and placing him out of harms way. And topped damage, due to my thick reptilian skin.

Dinged 70 10 minutes ago. People without jobs are picking on me in BGs. Avenge me.

6 Likes

I feel this…couldn’t play much on launch night, had to go to socialize with relatives last night…maybe I can play some tonight.

1 Like

Same.

One of my friends invited me to an epic spam bg fiasco and I think I want to unalive myself now.
Why do the vehicles in these things hit me for 80% of my healthbar and attempt to lay with my wife?

4 Likes

Sockems told me NPCs in EBGs are basically unkillable and one shot people right now. lol

1 Like

Dude I watched a goat dismount someone and then gore their entire family in the matter of five seconds.

A goat.

4 Likes

But yeah guess Ima sit long EBG queues. It’s not worth queuing random BGs for 110 honor. lol

just play ally and win :^)

I hit it last night before bed.
Being an adult is overrated. Want to go back to school where the only thing I thought about was what to wear and what to chase.

Under no circumstance would I play Ally. These kids will be making dozens of posts a week in under a month crying because they’re getting fed fists again soon enough.

1 Like

alright buddy i need you to calm down with the hate speech
alliance isn’t that bad
):

1 Like

Maybe, but right now the poor Horde teams are getting gy farmed 24/7. Gear comes so fast with both winning constantly and also having the enlistment buff too, I’m almost done gearing and I’ve only done like 12 bgs lol. I still can’t believe they actually left the honor gear costs so low, I was pretty sure they’d bump it back to 27k like it was in other expansions.

2 Likes

Actually managed to pull off an AV win because of some giant ice guy. Even winning sucks right now, was like an almost hour long BG. lol

An epic bg win like that sounds more fun than all of shadowlands combined.

Nice win

I have a Priest and Paladin on Stormrage that I played a little in season 3. Have genuinely never queued into an Alliance random BG where there wasn’t people hard raging in team chat, etc. Honestly got to the point where I couldn’t stand playing with them–as much as I liked playing a Dwarf. lol

Got another EBG win after that, guess that’s where Horde is queuing right now just FYI for anyone else who hit 70 today.

Yeah, I was expecting it to be cranked up to compensate for removal of upgrades. :dracthyr_love_animated: Hoping it stays and that participation is crazy because of how quick and easy it is to hop in.

1 Like

By the time I hit 70 it’s gonna be increased :sob::rage:

They already fixed a cost bug and didn’t tweak the price of the base gear, so I’m optimisitc that it’ll stay.