Amalgam's Seventh Spine Bugged

It procs at less than half the rate it was yesterday and on random people like renewing mist. It seems there is a cap on how many fragile echo buffs that can be applied which appears to be around 3 or 4 at any given time. I don’t think it’s supposed to be capped like this as it was not yesterday. No hotfix about it so something definitely broke within the last 24 hours.

Update: After hours of testing, I can 100% confirm the issue lies with renewing mist. Vivify works as intended when cast the buff is applied to the target and refreshes. Enveloping mist 99% of the time will not apply the buff to the target. Hard casting enveloping mist on 1 target causes the fragile echo buff to be randomly given to up to 3 members in the party and I mean it. I hard casted enveloping mist 7 times on targets that did not have the buff and all the fragile echos went onto 1 player. So instead of getting 7 procs I got 1 since buff gets reapplied (refreshed).
The fragile echo buff only goes to players with renewing mist when casting enveloping mist.
Tear of morning Talent with hard renewing mist casts are making the bug happen. Plz fix.