Am I the only one that misses Living Bomb?

Am I the only one that misses the Living Bomb we had a couple expansions ago? (The one with no CD, no secondary explosions, but the primary explosion hit really hard…)

1 Like

I also miss nether tempest being worth casting. There’s a lot of talents in the game right now, especially for mage, where the whole row is lackluster or has 1 good talent and 2 dead ones.

But all classes suffer from this too. This expansion just has a really weak class design team, it feels like. Or they are just too busy trying to fix azerite armor for next year.

I mean… think about it. They just now settled down with azerite traits and somewhat balancing them. Most of them are really tame, nerfed versions of themselves… but when Late january hits and you get two outer ring traits, it’s going to break all over again. And they are probably mentally preparing themselves for tha… J/K they are prob working on Diablo Immortal. Who am I kidding? :wink:

2 Likes

I actually love the auto-spreading living bomb. Feels amazing when you get a good one off.

I do miss MoP frost bomb, though.

Wait til 8.2 and azerite gets a complete overhaul.

Season 2 is the last we see of this poop system

Living Bomb is a joke, especially being a friggin lvl 90 talent. Actually, I find the fire mage’s mastery ability a joke as well.