Am I ninja looter?

Hahaha “far superior knowledge”. OK, now I see why your guild can’t fill a raid group. Done with you.

1 Like

LFM MC, We can’t fill our raid but you can’t have any of the loot. PST.

1 Like

Haha I edited that in to get a laugh from you . Man whats funny is I add 3 words of :cheese: in a serious discussion you take it like a mouse to cheese in a trap. You need to lighten up lol.

Fixed for you

Yes, you ninjaed. The fact that you had to come here for validation should be hint enough that you know what you did was wrong. People are permitted to roll/bid on raid drops with the expectation that they will be equipping and using it. This isnt rocket science.

Hey man undead dps warriors can surely use swords but enjoy getting those edgemasters.

Hey all you have to do is roll highest and you win lol , but that’s easier said than done when the odds are stacked against you right? But you are pugging MC so being carried by another guild that could easily find 100 other people / rogues

Bad distraction from the fact that you’re a GM of a crap guild that can’t fill it’s raid because you’re loot hors.

1 Like

Well yeah we don’t run mc for fun and have 3 raid groups but if we are short a few people then have to take a few pugs to make it easier.

Probably need to make a loot list showing what people can and cannot roll on before raid tho and put in discord. I agree it wasn’t a pro thing to do to save the item from being wasted

Maybe you should also let them know that you will be rolling on items then giving them to your loot hor guild members too.

It probably a good thing you brought this to the forums so everyone is openly informed about your guilds practices.

These things don’t happen often which is why I asked . But yeah we need to stop allowing orc warriors on mc raids as there is no 1h axes that drop in mc . They should stick to Onyxia for deathbringer

Oh, you terrible terrible man…woman…8 foot bipedal bull…whatever.

That’s it! I shun you!

/shun
/shin
sj/un

Is there a macro for this?

Bad troll is bad. Loot trading is not a thing in normal dungeons. You can do it in MC and ONY that is it.

I would say nice try but it wasnt.