Am I ninja looter?

Now we can give items we win to party or raid members . I rolled on item I didn’t want so my friend in party had 2 rolls .

I won item !
Afterwards I traded him the item .

Am I ninja ? And if so did Blizzard just make the system easier to game ?

I don’t know about being a ninja, but I think you’re pretty douchy for doing that.

23 Likes

Yes.

also yes.

14 Likes

I know you can give items in raids to others in the raid- but if your leader catches you doing that you’re both getting a ban in pretty much any raid guild.

Didn’t think you could do so in parties (for dungeon BoPs?)- unless you’re talking BoEs?

2 Likes

true but I won the item so I should beable to do whatever I want right ?

Yes.

1 Like

yeah if its a pug UBRS raid for example , no ones ever gonna know man .

also is it bad to duo box in a raid and roll greed with both characters to get 2x as much loot .

Wait, what? When did this become a thing?! :open_mouth:

sorry not party members, raid only . 2hr window.

so say you win item using DKP , and you want to sell it to someone else in raid that doesn’t have DKP . You can do a deal on the side . Easy game bruhs

1 Like

Ya, that is ninja move. This is why I require people to equip items in pugs after I give them.

If I was your guild leader and I found out about this I would kick you both.

Yeah so what happened was in MC pug brutality blade dropped and all these Orc warriors rolled . Im dagger rogue but my mate lost roll so I rolled and won .

Orcs use axes and any good player knows worth a damn knows that and they will make their dps crap or upgrade to deathbringer etc. Yes they could spend 1000 gold on edgemasters to be even dumber.

So I win sword and give to someone who it is bis.

The way I see it is Im a hero and savior of the horde.

Anyways Guild leader said good work making guild stronger . The pug raid leaders are just bad .

Post on your main so i can blacklist you on my server.

1 Like

Im an officer in your guild . You won’t do nothing.

2 Likes

Please don’t do this again.

Then you should know we use a prioity dkp system and you dont get to roll on anything. DKP and selling it laser - gear is checked to ensure you are using it.

And thats why you shouldn’t pug right ?

Pugging raids? no. 100% guild raid attendence from me.

The worst thing is the fact that They put in the ability to trade items to stop ninjas

To help fix the issue of awarding loot to the wrong player*

I fixed it for you.

1 Like

Did it work? Yes it did because the sword rogue ended up with the item .

Great im not a ninja then . The other players who rolled when they shouldn’t have are the ninjas