Am I hallucinating or did her name actually change?

I just solo ran SWP and I could have sworn the sunwell girl’s name was Aveena, not Anveena like the game says. All of the official and semi-official sources say Anveena but I distinctly remember it being Aveena. So am I hallucinating?

1 Like

I remember it as “Anveena”.

Aveeno is a lotion. Maybe you were thinking of that.

12 Likes

Am I asking one of those forbidden questions where those who know don’t dare speak up? :fearful:

Was always Anveena.

Kalecs face when Anveena just casually mentions that he is a blue dragon and was shot.

1 Like

Theoretically a new Sunwell could easily be created by dumping a bottle of Azerite on the center of where the Well once stood just like how the original Sunwell was created.

A shame that Dar’Khan didn’t realize this or he would have not even bothered looking for Anveena but instead have Goblins drilling straight into Azeroth for Azerite so that he could dump a vial on the center of where the Sunwell once stood to get his new Sunwell catching Korialstrasz off-guard!

Korialstrasz would probably turn the new Sunwell into a Girl like Anveena, track down the drill, destroy it then make off with any spare vials of Azerite he can get.

When the time comes he would create a new Sunwell with just one of the vials.

I completely forgot that the Sunwell was a girl.

And it had a name.

And Kalec liked that name. And Girl.

1 Like

He basically wanted to engage in coitus with magic water.

He didn’t realize she was an Azerite charged Geyser of Arcane Energy until the end of the Trilogy and by then he already had a crush on her for awhile.

Grabbing an Arcane Storm and turning it into a Person is a very interesting concept as one could theoretically do the same to the Nexus’s Arcane Storm provided you seal off the Leylines otherwise you are merely turning the Arcane Storm’s branches and trunk into a Person(leaving the Arcane Storm to grow a new trunk & branches from the untouched roots) not the Arcane Storm in it’s entirety.

The Nexus gives off a constant flow of Arcane in it’s Arcane Storm due to how many Leylines are flowing into it preventing from being extracted as long as those Leylines are flowing into it while the Sunwell is a fully removable Arcane Storm.

That’s why turning the Sunwell into a person is a thing. If the Sunwell was like the Nexus it wouldn’t be a thing but instead be seen as using the unextinguishable Sunwell to fuel a powerful Arcane Elemental shaped to resemble a Human Girl.

Let’s be real though, the Nexus manifesting into a physical form and promptly smacking Malygos upside the head would have made that raid the best one ever.

Anveena/the Sunwell, the Well of Eternity, the Nightwell and the Nexus are the only known candidates of some Grand Non-Sentient Arcane Power being turned into a person.

Makes one wonder what great manifestations of other Cosmic or Elemental Powers can be made into a Human… The Pools of Power in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms was made into the Elemental Immerseus by the Sha.

Naturally we aren’t looking at Solid(as in neither Sand nor Lava) Earth, Ice that isn’t a Snow Tornado or Volcanos as candidates.

The Raging Chasm(Air) of Westfall is a possibility, that Tornado(Air) that Malfurion unfortunately calmed down in Darkshore is another, Maw of the Void(Water) also in Darkshore is another candidate, the Sundering(Water) in Stranglethorn Vale is yet another, the Devouring Breach(Shadow) in Twilight Highlands is an acceptable candidate, Plaguefall(Death) in Maldraxxus is another, the Pools of Life(Water) in Everbloom is another, the Life Pools(either Water or Life) in Dragonflight is yet another and The Pools of Youth(Water tainted with Life and Death) in Krasarang Wilds is yet another candidate(despite having an Elemental guarding it)…

So 2 Air, 1 Shadow, 1 Death, 5 Water, and 4 Arcane.

As of yet we see no major non-sentient manifestations of Fel, Fire, Lava(taking the form of a Whirling Pool since that is more mystical than a volcano), Snow or Sand that can be used as candidates for being turned into a Person!

1 Like

Is it racist if I want Kalec to engage in coitus with his own kind?

The Mandela Effect strikes again.