Am I going to die in phase 2 unimaginably bad?

I started classic late. To say the least, I feel phase 2 IS coming too soon for me, despite many dudes complaining even though they started at Classic’s launch. I am level 41. I fear the worst for me when I get to higher level areas, and am in the 50’s. Level 60 dudes will destroy, farm me, laugh at me, receive honor for killing someone weaker than them. Is this my fate?

3 Likes

No dude you’re good

cackles manically

17 Likes

Did you choose to play on a pvp server or were you forced to play on a pvp server?

1 Like

Put on some Yakety Sax (Benny Hill). It should sooth the situation.

2 Likes

Maybe. I just know that I just hit lvl 60, and when Alliance lvl 51-60 are worth honor points for me, they will be KOS as they are now worth XP in a way for me. Prior I avoided PvP when I could as I got nothing at all out of it. Most Allies (outside of rogue/hunters/grps) on my server might have felt the same way as we had an uneasy truce of “Don’t F with me, and I won’t F with you.” for the most part.

If you aren’t worth Honor Points for me, then I will let you qst in peace.

I am working on more than one toon so I haven’t got to 60 yet either. We probably will get farmed, just have to find somewhere off the beaten path to level or make dungeons our home until BGs are out and people have another way to get honor.

I think you have solved my problem. Thank you.

You’ll be ganked here and there. Corpse camped I want to say no. You’ll make it work. It’s not going to be as bad as people think imo.

We’ll prob see large scale raids going at it in zones like hilsbrad farming for honor.

Warriors = lunch meat

4 Likes

If you want to quest in the open world during prime hours, yes.

You can still hit 60 without too much suffering if you dungeon grind (dungeon instances will be camped) or quest during odd hours. There will still be the extreme neckbeards who play 18 hours a day who will also kill you during those odd hours, but they’ll be fewer in number for sure

1 Like

Mages= Cotton Candy

1 Like

You’re only going to be attacked if you’re worth honor.

Those who were going to camp/gank lowbies can do that right now if they wanted to. At worst you might get caught in the crossfire if 60s are duking it out near you.

I see that point of view, but I imagine that the people who will start zone raids for WPvP will kill any and all red in their sight, honorless or not

1 Like

Oh yes, especially on my server. All the WPVP guilds came here.

Thankfully, we are 50/50 so each faction will have 60s cleaning up the zones. PvP problems have PvP solutions, though I feel for the imbalanced servers :confused:

I’m quite sure it will be imaginably bad.

Yes. Rest in Pieces.

If you are the minority faction on an unbalanced server like Herod or Heartseeker, yes. Otherwise, it won’t be as bad as people say it will be. I mean it’s gonna be bad, but not corpse camp for 5 hours bad.

Leveling my pally and warrior alts will be PAINFUL. But that’s okay.

Open-PvP servers are flawed by their nature. Enjoy.

Most of WoW got bored with world PvP 10 years ago. It was at the point that alliance and horde were sharing quest hubs every single day and complaining “WPvP is dead.”

You’ll be fine. After the initial rush when phase 2 starts, it’s probably going to be about the same as it is now.