Am I gimping myself having Demonic Synergy on Destro?

I’m poor can’t afford two legendarys to keep upgrading. Am I just doing a lot less damage with synergy instead of Cinders? I primarily raid and I thought synergy was pretty close to Cinders but the more I read the more I keep hearing the exact opposite.

1 Like

you’re not hard gimping yourself, however cinders is a noticeable buff to playstyle fluidity (which usually lends itself to dps increases). Synergy does work and benefit destro though, so it could be worse!

2 Likes

My Synergy is only at 190 do you think its worth swapping this week and just getting my cinders up if im raidng?

are you planning on playing exclusively destro?

Yes thats the plan, the only other spec i’d consider messing around on is Demo but even then I’m a Destro guy.

i would recommend Cinders

My plan is to probably make a 210 synergy and a 190 cinders and see how I do.

You really aren’t gimping yourself with Synergy. Cinders is more consistent, but Synergy is still incredibly strong. I’ve been using Synergy almost exclusively in PvE until last week, and even when I started testing the swap over, the dps gain on 1-2 targets was super small (depending on trinkets, it was a 20-70 dps gain in sims), it just felt more fluid and reliable.