<ALTUM SOMNUM> 2/10M Casual Guild LF MDPS, Priests, & More!

Greetings!

My name is Viv, I’m the Healing Officer and Assistant-Guild Master of ALTUM SOMNUM! Thanks for checking out our forum post. Here’s some information about us:

ABOUT & HISTORY
ALTUM SOMNUM was made towards the end of Legion, as our GM had come back to the guild after a short break. A vanilla veteran himself, he put together a small like-minded team that was eager to push content into BFA.

We have since then always obtained AOTC, and dabbled with the first few bosses of Mythic. It wasn’t until 8.3 that we made a real attempt at it. With a strong comp of players, we pushed to 9/12M! We pride ourselves with our casual environment, raid schedule, and community. We raid, do M+, RBGs, and host community events! ALTUM SOMNUM prides itself for achieving the status of being the #1 Casual Guild on Sargeras during 8.3 and we hope to retain that title going forward!

Currently, we sit at 10/10H and 2/10M and we intend to push farther and harder than ever before! We currently are searching for specifically a HEALER (preferably priest or druid), Balance Druid, and a Demon Hunter for our team! We hope you’d join us for the ride!

SCHEDULE
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM (CST)
Daily M+
Weekend Events
PVP Events

GOALS
ALTUM SOMNUM has been, and always will be, a casual guild where you can make friends and defeat challenges. We plan to continue to do Mythic raid content. While we may not be able to obtain Cutting Edge anytime soon, we do plan to keep a consistent level of progression that is entertaining and thrilling for our team.

RAIDER REQUIREMENTS

• Fully repaired

• Consumables prepared

• If absent, minimum 24 hour prior notice

RECRUITMENT
Melee DPS:
Rogue - High
Warrior - Low
Demon Hunter - High
Druid - Low
Monk - High
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Paladin - Medium

Ranged DPS:
Druid - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Mage - High
Shaman - Medium
Priest - High
Hunter - Low

Healers:
Holy Priest - Low
Discipline Priest - High
Shaman - Medium
Paladin - High
Druid - Low
Monk - Low

Tanks (M+):
Warrior - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Demon Hunter - Low

**All applicants will be accepted in preparation for future content. This does NOT guarantee you a raid spot. Casuals are welcome.

CONTACT
Discord:

• GM - Telconicus#1100
  • AGM - NotVivi_Eric#0351
  • Officer - Zaneak#7974
  • Officer - Avery#4893
  • Officer - EmporerZurg145#0780

RealID:

• GM - Telonicus#1100
  • AGM - ViviEric#1334
  • Officer - klordftb2#1323
  • Officer - AveryM#1644
  • Officer - EmperorZurg#11777

We look forward to hearing from you! Please reach out if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hey ya’ll, we’re still looking for talented players!

Hey all! We’re still recruiting! Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

We’re still recruiting, and it has been suggested to me that Viv is willing to provide punch and pie under the right circumstances.

Hey all, we’re still recruiting! Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Howdy partners, just letting everyone know we’re still recruiting!

Hey friends! Just updated our recruitment priorities! Feel free to take a peek!

FYI, if you join, pictures of cute animals and quality memes are included in recruitment!

Are you guys still looking for another healer by chance?

Hey all! Just updated our recruitment priorities. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Hey Guys!

Altum Somnum is still looking for members! Below is our current list of recruitment needs. (All are free to join realistically).

RECRUITMENT
Melee DPS:
Rogue - High
Warrior - Low
Demon Hunter - High
Druid - Low
Monk - High
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Paladin - Medium

Ranged DPS:
Druid - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Mage - High
Shaman - Medium
Priest - High
Hunter - Low

Healers:
Priest - Medium
Shaman - Medium
Paladin - High
Druid - Low
Monk - Low

Tanks (M+):
Warrior - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Demon Hunter - Low

**All applicants will be accepted in preparation for future content. This does NOT guarantee you a raid spot. Casuals are welcome.

CONTACT
Discord:

• GM - Telconicus#1100
  • AGM - NotVivi_Eric#0351
  • Officer - Zaneak#7974
  • Officer - Avery#4893
  • Officer - EmporerZurg145#0780

RealID:

• GM - Telonicus#1100
  • AGM - ViviEric#1334
  • Officer - klordftb2#1323
  • Officer - AveryM#1644
  • Officer - EmperorZurg#11777

I’ve heard if you join Altum Somnum then you get pictures of Koragath’s new puppy. You should try it out!

Hello,

I can be considered as new to WoW, I suppose. The last time I seriously raided was MoP. I’m looking for a group to build a community with and try to push Mythic, if possible (I’m fine with Heroic however).

Right now my best geared char is a Hunter and this was the char I wanted to try SL with. However, my Monk is close behind and I could finish leveling him up if the WW was really needed.

I am flexible except that I have a personal issue that I would prefer to talk about privately. If I’m still wanted then please message me any questions!

Hey there! I am coming back to the game after a fairly long hiatus due to school. I am really interesting in learning more about the guild, I sent a friend request both on discord and battlenet to vivifica, as that toon made the guild recruitment post. While I am not the most hardcore player, I am really hoping to meet a decent group of people to socialize with, run content, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Syreniis!

Please feel free to add me on Discord and we can chat more!

NotVivi_Eric#0351

Thank you!

We’re still looking for people. Feel free to reach out!

Hello! Looking for a home. Atm, I am 183 Elemental shaman. I work 12 hour shifts so that makes me mainly concentrate on Mythic+ dungeons but would love to raid whenever I can. I’ve been playing since vanilla and know not to stand in fire. I am 36 and recently married. Ol ball and chain finally domesticated me. XD Please contact me via flip phone or on bnet (Sliven#11468) if you like what you heard. Thank you guys and have a great day/night/afternoon!

Hey Mirama!

I added ya on BNet! Hopefully we can chat soon!

I added you as well. I don’t get to play on the weekends due to work but I do have the app to chat n stuff like that.

Hey guys! We’re still looking for raiders!

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you!