<Altoholics Anonymous> Alliance Guild

Greetings fellow gamers! My name is Kishin and I am here to hopefully recruit people for our raid team!

Right now we are 7/9 BoD normal - now I know thats not THAT great, but right now we are having to cross realm people in order to get things done and it is not going as smooth as we want it, so that is why I am here. We are looking for people who are chill, yet respectful at the same time and communication is key. We also need people who know mechanics and take time to learn fights via youtube.
We also need a guild group in order to get the progression achievements for boss downs.

We have a open door policy, meaning you can leave whenever you want because we know people are trying to find their place, their home. I will tell you if you join this guild you won’t regret it; I am just a random member, with recruiting abilities and I am telling you I love this guild - it reminds me of my OLD guild back in BC when we laugh and just have a good time, so why don’t you come on in and try it out for yourself?

PST TO Kishin or Zolfie (same person, ME)
Drmindfreak#1822