Altoholic seeks social guild, a little dungeon work

I play a number of toons on Proudmoore. Although this toon is an exception, I’m in a guild with branches in both factions. And unfortunately, I feel very alone in the Alliance branch.

It’s as much my fault as theirs, but I won’t bore you with story you’d only want to hear if you’re interested in recruiting me. So let me tell you what I’m looking for, and if you have it, we can start up a dialogue and I’ll tell you what I have to offer in return.

Mainly, I’m looking for a social guild. People will be online and I can exchange some social banter. I’m a typist at heart who thinks nothing of “/g Hey everyone, what’s up?” But I understand that times are changing, and while I do balk at entering voice chat, I will enter it if I have to. If you’re a social guild that likes to talk on Discord voice, I will learn.

I’ve been content, so far, running WQ’s, WB’s, and Maw assaults. I am not skilled in dungeon mechanics. But I would be honored to learn if you’re open to teaching. A couple of my toons can learn to tank dungeons, and I can also dps. I avoid LFG like the plague, except for WB’s like Valinor and Nurgash Muckformed.

Unfortunately I don’t have time to raid. :frowning: If that changes, of course I’ll let you know.

Not really into PVP because of the toxicity, but if your guild does PVP content, I’m willing to participate in a group effort now and then. All I really need, when it comes to PVP, are a few people who are comfortable with my participation and won’t make a big deal of my raw numbers. (That’s another reason I avoid LFG for dungeons, obviously.)

If you’re authorized to recruit for your guild, reply with an in game name and I’ll send you a private in game mail with an email address I use for such discussions. The email address even has “resume” as part of the user name, haha :smiley:

I’d prefer to stay on Proudmoore because it’s one of the highest pop servers in the game, especially for Alliance.