Alterac Valley "The War"

In my opinion, having 1.5 AV weekends and running 1.12 AV the rest of the time is the ideal solution. Setting aside an entire Saturday to play AV was great fun. The battles were intense. Winning was great. Losing was horrible. Either way, seeing the game through to the end felt good. During the week, however, it was nearly impossible to get IN to an AV because of queue times, much less have the time to stick around until the end. Offering both versions allows everyone to get what they want, at least in some form.

However, unless Blizzard actually HAS the complete 1.5 AV data, all of these forum threads are meaningless. I doubt they would put resources towards recreating 1.5 AV without a proper reference. If they would have to rely on guesswork, you may as well go play on a private server.

1 Like

You are obviously being silly asking for something you know he cannot give you. The only thing you have to go off of is data. And the data shows the more people participated in the later versions over the older ones, therefor it’s not a stretch to suggest more people enjoyed it.

Claiming that it doesn’t mean that is pretty silly and an even more of a guess than assuming more people did like the later version.

1 Like

Then he should not have typed it.

you do understand you made even more ‘un-provable’ claims in this same topic but on the anti-1.12av fence right? He can at least provide data that supports what he says. You can’t.

Check yourself

Such as?

Do I really need to show you what you said? You must be brokenwind lol.

You mind providing a source on how “those who actually play it for enjoyment” stand on AV?

You mind providing a source on how these are mistakes in terms of what AV is being used?

You mind providing a source that this was Ion’s idea in the first place?

Go home broken/gnochhi, this isn’t something you are going to win.

I don’t love posts that feel the need to demonize anyone who doesn’t share someone’s particular point of view and this is eerily close to that.

Holy crap I was just joking about this being brokenwind/gnocchi…

But this is actually him.

It’s like I can smell your type of posting a mile away LOL

Do I really have to post the link to the blizzard Q&A with vanilla dev commentary, seeing as you will just refuse to watch it yet again?

This part: “You mind providing a source on how these are mistakes in terms of what AV is being used?” is giving me a migraine, while trying to decipher what it is you are attempting to ask.

Its a compromise I’m willing to accept.

What are you talking about? You do understand that just because he is the speaker for classic doesn’t mean he is the one making literally every single decision or even that this was his idea. So once again, you mind providing a source on this? Please do. And just in case you post a video that’s speculation let me just remind you:

It’s giving you a migraine to comprehend a sentence? I’m not surprised at all broken… I’m not surprised at all.

If only this worked…