Alterac Valley balance changes, patch 8.1

Pfft, shadowstep.

1 Like

Does that actually work? Don’t you have to shadowstep to a player?

Yeah, but someone always peeks to see if there’s someone back there, and also you can step to a friendly, so only one person needs to sneak in.

Okay so only rogues can get behind the horde keep, meanwhile anyone can get behind south bunker. And no, don’t need a gateway to do it.

3 Likes

Let’s hope this patch doesn’t play out like the disastrous patch 8.0 launch (with all the DC’s, bugs, problems, etc). I remember with patch 8.0 the game was barely playable for like 2 days, it was bad.

1 Like

I think druids can use one of the variations of wild charge as well.

Okay so 2 classes, probably 3 if gateway works anywhere back there. Meanwhile any class can skip the bridge. So I would still say Horde keep is stronger

1 Like

That’s funny, I remember Ghostcrawler saying that Alterac Valley code was so messed up that they refused to change it much. Very interesting changes, looking forward to trying them out.

Relentless snow, huh. :rofl:

Anyway, the GY change sounds… interesting…
But I really have no idea what to expect…
With all the leaping and flying and butt-grabbing moves certain classes can do, I don’t know how things’ll play out…

Lok and Ivus changes are good.

2 Likes

ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ALLIANCE PRIVILEGE

10 Likes

wow alliance who have had the advantage forever in AV get more hand holding favoritism in the form of map terrain advantages. AGAIN?? :confused:

6 Likes

It’s actually Horde who have the advantage, they just never use it.

15 Likes

juga go home youre drunk

What’s better? A choke point which guards all of your resources, and close to mini boss, or a choke point which you have to give up basically 3/4 of the map and both mines?

11 Likes

And has a back door.

6 Likes

Yes, ty :grinning:

6 Likes

why dont you snowflakes l2p av like horde finally did

Why couldn’t you win 50% of avs as horde like I always did?

6 Likes

Burned, just like how you got burned by a bunch of Rpers!

a dwarf with a napoleon complex :roll_eyes:

1 Like