🤔 Alpha Testers Already Not Motivated To Run Torghast

I’d also read the source. This is feedback about how Torments make the runs less fun and more irritating, which I think is appropriate feedback. It isn’t Torghast in its entirety as the OP of that post even states that he was looking forward to more runs until Torments were added in.

We’ll see how Blizzard responds, if at all, but from what I have seen I don’t like the look of Torments at all.

7 Likes

Almost no one is liking the timer being added to Torghast. I know it just killed it for me, I won’t be bothering with it now so when I get bored with the other stuff in the expansion I’ll just go play other games. GG blizz.

btw, in case anyone forgot, they also promised there would be no timers in Torghast and we could go at our own pace. So much for that. Lied again.

65 Likes

Wait, you link a thread with a whole 2 players in it as your proof? They are playing a very early version of something and with the limited content so far in the alpha it is probably most of the content they are testing and it’s not even close to being completed.

Stop making a mountain out of TWO PLAYERS.

9 Likes

Thats 2 people that are playing and testing Alpha that already dont like the change. Not counting the streamers that dont post in the forums that have also stated it’s a stupid, needless change.

6 Likes

From what I understand the Torments are not meant to affect people running for their legendary materials. The majority of the player base won’t be affected by Torments at all, if they stay. People think Torments are a silly change and are really just annoyances. It will literally take hours for a Torment to keep you from running through a floor.

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-torghast-tower-of-the-damned/498548

Lets use the actual feedback thread with 200 posts than some idiots thread in Alpha GD with 3.

5 Likes

Their reasoning had nothing to do with repetition. They even started that they were always looking forward to Torghast runs UNTIL after these changes.

2 Likes

Torghast is one of the main things in shadowlands and it’s not for the majority of the people. that makes sense

13 Likes

Running it hours on end, day after day, testing it… ummm… not surprised. Everything will drain you after a point of constant engagement.

I hope Blizz at least takes the ‘‘torment’’ feed back to heart since it seems to be shared among the other alpha testers for the most part (the people actually seeing how they feel).

Seems it’s not ‘‘unlimited’’ also which is a total bummer.

1 Like

Reading comprehensions not one of your strong suits huh.

As if the opinion of ALPHA TESTERS posting in the ALPHA GENERAL FORUMS is any different than ALPHA TESTERS posting in adifferent ALPHA thread.

BTW the newest posts are still not on board with torments. They arent a real hindrance BUT are an annoyance and make the experience “less fun.”

3 Likes

Yea theres more of them, than 2 people. Alpha GD barely has people posting in threads.

And the ones that are, dont like it. Garaunteed there will be more.

Well. You will have to anyway if you want your legendary.

It’s too limited by location to become something like risk of rain 2 and too easy to be binding of isaac

Have you read the feedback thread at all?

1 Like

Hmmm. Yes. The newest ones written after the change dont care for it. If you are going off posts made in April and the beginning of March, BEFORE the change was implemented, then you are just being dishonest.

Also, stop posting on an alt so we can see who you are.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-torghast-tower-of-the-damned/498548

Scroll down to the point the timer was added to Torghast. The majority of the testers do not like it at all.

2 Likes

Exactly!!! Honesty and common sense prevails.

My point was: Alpha GD is basically a graveyard. There has been more and direct feedback posted in the actual thread. Use that instead of some random post on GD that has 3 posts.

Exactly, and its more descriptive and concrete. I wasnt saying the timers were a good thing, just saying to use the actual feed back thread.

You people get too defensive sometimes.

3 Likes

Why make a endless dungeon where the majority of the people will run the first few floors to reach their cap on legendary mats and then not touch it for another week. You think one of the main features of Shadowlands would want to include the majority of the player base not the top 5 %. to 20% and leave a large percent out.

7 Likes