Almost softcapped on gear working the CQ schedule

I’m just about 250 CQ away from getting rid of my last 415 ilvl item in the wrist slot. It was a long time coming from the summer but I’m just about ready to finish S3 with a bang.

I would have nothing lower than 425, and I hope it’ll be enough. After this, upgrades would be very minimal, so gearwise this is about as good as it gets until I retire. I HK’ed a 295k Ret at Mech when I had good space and positioning recently, but I’m going to need all this gear when I’d fight Rets in the mean streets of SW.

Hunters may yet be a dogcrap class, but once more into the fray by yours truly, the GOAT of Marks. Danaik would have rejoiced to see me in action. I want all hunters to know that it’s been a honor to represent you, and the Alliance to know that it was an honor scourging you again. I want Blizzard to know too that you couldn’t keep me down until now, but you had me at 8.3 and 9.X.

Here’s to me losing gracefully.

They’re not.

You’re still deluding yourself that you’re the great MM hunter of all time? jesus lmao.

1 Like

“May yet” means they’re going to be. We have no clue just how much out of a job they’re going to be when the new hero class rolls in.

What is it to your druid butt? Why do you care who’s the greatest in classes you don’t play?

Because you most assuredly aren’t the greatest at anything, other than long-winded TL;DR on the forums.

That’s an awfully disingenuous blanket statement made against someone you don’t know personally.

You couldn’t even credit me for being the greatest at getting the most HK’s in cities. That could be subject to change, but I’ve been well over 2,500. I wish I had a more precise number, but I estimate it at over 4k. Someone who wants to work hard enough for it can surpass me, but it may take years. It may take as long as Retail remains active. I can just shrug.

Goldfarming is my passion too, and I’m not even the greatest at that. You do have a point; I’m not necessarily the greatest at things I actually LIKE doing in the game. I’m a gentleman goldfarmer, but any Chinese goldfarmer or American AH trade has me beat. But being peerless in something is unequivocally a brand of greatness. No one can say they’ve done what I’ve done…yet.

I can only stop bragging if more people actually got City Attacker, which is a guild achievement few guilds actually did get post-nerf, let alone one-man personal guilds like mine. It was an art and a science just to get people in the cities to flag up. A lot goes into it. It took me 2 years off and on so maybe there are people who can do it faster than me. I doubt I’d see it before WoW closes up.

You could have just upgraded the benthic bracers this whole time. From 380 to 425

I rocked those until I got blessed in the pvp chest with 430 bracers.

3 Likes

I did that… wish I had saved my pearls for the mounts, pet and toy instead.

1 Like

The benthic gear at 425 and even 420 with sockets sim better than 430 pieces in almost every case . I have vendored so many 430 pieces after siming them.

I guess I am not going to breach 430 like this .

4 Likes

You really do have to Sim your character every time you’re thinking about changing gear. Sockets can make a big difference.

Ya and there is no way for me to get above 430 items as I don’t do mythic dungeons or rated PvP.

So I guess this is my hard stop till the next patch.

Rings can be updated to 430 but that all I think gearing wise for me till 8.3.

2 Likes

Playing your character well can add 20 iLVL, you’ll be ok.:grin:

3 Likes

Lol… I don’t care either . In a way I am happy , I can log in whenever and do whatever .

2 Likes

You can get the benthic bracers with a socket? Hmm…did not know that.

1 Like

All it takes is one run really.

1 Like

You can get Benthic with sockets. I don’t know if bracers are an exception.

1 Like

I’ve stopped going to naz…all followers are maxed and the gear is no longer an upgrade. :confused:

1 Like

As you saw yesterday , I can be called away at any point. I am not wasting another persons mythic key if that happens.

Raiding is fine because they can replace me.

3 Likes

I go for the crates, the CTA, and Emissary WQ stuff.

2 Likes

I think we’ve all been a victim of the sudden “DC” commonly known as wife aggro/kids/life.

You’re always welcome to join us when we mythic. We don’t care if you have to suddenly take off for a few. We’re not anal about blowing a key or having to start a new one. Our goal is just to finish the highest key we can for the weekly chest. If it takes a while, not a problem.

3 Likes