<Almost Heroes> [A] Semi-hardcore Progression Guild

Guild Name: <Almost Heroes>

Server: Mankrik

Faction: Alliance

Raids: Mon/Wed/Thur ~8-11PM EST (AQ40, 8/9!).

Loot System: Loot Council

Age Reqs: 18+ mature (we bite…sometimes, vulgar always)

Traits: Progression based raiding/dungeon runs occasioned by substance use, questionable behavior, likely to result in restraining orders, or, at least, a heavy dose of antibiotics.

About us: We started as a tight knit group of gaming friends who have been playing various MMORPGS at a high-level, dating back to EQ1 in 1999 (Shout out to Lore Keepers of Povar). We grew tired of guilds promising goal orientated raid progression and never delivering. Our end-game raiding pedigree includes EQ, EQ2, FFXI, WoW, Warhammer, Aion, Rift, and FFXIV.

Our overarching mantra is “doing more with less.” We will never turn into a 200-member zerg raid guild that forsakes player development for easy progression.

What does “doing more with less” entail?:

That our hand-selected players will be expected to play at the highest levels, be knowledgeable (or willing to learn), and always strive to be the best;

That you will never have to compete with random warrior #100 for the shiny piece of gear that you desire; and

That every member is accountable for his/her own conduct and performance.

Well pull no punches. We don’t play favorites. Everyone must bring something to the table and that effort will be reciprocated by leadership.

Current Recruiting (minimum lvl 60, pref with majority BiS blues/attunements): Preferred classes: mages, warlocks, healers.

Other classes/strong players are still encouraged to reach out, even if their class is not listed.

For more information please contact Tankzito, Holyconquest, Fewmitz/Thepennyman or Chaotica in game!

8 Likes

Come and join us!

1 Like

UPDATE: Guild has about 35 active players (lvls 20-45), with handful of casuals. Looking for about 5-6 more very active members for our raid force, planning to begin raids on Oct 1st. Current preferred classes: 1-2 Hunters, 1-2 DPS warriors, 1 balance druid, 1 feral druid, 1 resto druid, 1 holy paladin, or priest.

1 Like

Wow, these guys are good. I was level 2 when I joined, and now, only a few weeks later I’m almost level 30, fully decked out in greens and blues, with nearly 10 gold. This is would not be possible with any other guild. I highly recommend them and I have not even a single regert about joining.

Semicore is my favorite metal sub genre now

I would like to join this guild

hollar at us in game to chat!

This guild is a blast! We have a great time and still get the job done. Already some 60s in the guild and everyone else is coming up fast! Join us and enjoy the nostalgia of it all… On another note we move together through games so you will always have a crew of skilled unadulterated teammates by your side regardless of the game.

UPDATE: Guild is coming along nice, well on our way to meeting out desired OCT1 raid start goal. Majority of guild is between 30-50, with handful of this sniffing, or getting 60. Looking for 5-6 non-warlock DPS, 1 Resto Druid and/or Holy Paladin. Full on tanks. Chat us up in game~ lets get raiding :slight_smile:

Played with this group of folks through a couple different games now! Can’t begin to tell you how much it has meant. /bump

1 Like

And now posting on the proper character!

Come join us for Whiskey Mondays!..Bourbon Tuesdays…Scotch Wednesdays…It’s sorta a blur by Thursday…Is today Monday?

Still drinking, pillaging, plundering, blumpyblumpkimg, our way to raid preparing! What a balls sentence…anyway!

Guild has 37 VERY active, questionably mature, mostly drunk, definitely on some kind of watchlist, individuals, looking to add, eh 10 more degenerates!

Current needs: 1 resto druid, 1 feral druid, hunters, mages, dps warriors. While we don’t have a minimum level req…most of guild is north of 35, with most sniffing upper 40s/50.

Hollar at us in game for more info.

2 Likes

poke us in game if this madness sounds like a good fit.

UPDATE: leveling and recruiting going very well! Looking for 1 priest healer, 1-2 hunters, 1 warlock, dps warriors. Hit us up in game and join in on the push towards raiding.

I am Bump bump bump the post

Come join our awesome community!

Looking for 1-2 hunters, 1 healing priest, feral druid, maybe 1 Spriest. New members should be lvl 40+ so they can group with majority of guild. Poke us in game for info.

1 Like

bump for da panz

1 Like

Raids officially begin on Oct14!! Schedule is MWth 8-11PMEST, Loot council (RCLootCouncil Classic). Current needs: 1 healy priest, 1-2 hunters, 1 balance druid. PST in game for details.

2 Likes