Almost 60 how to gear

So I have a hunter and a druid at 60 but really haven’t done much with them. My shaman is now 59 and about to ding 60. I want to move to endgame content as soon as I can and was wondering the best way to gear. I have read that you can buy crafted gear to get into heroics, but the crafted mail is 151 and doesn’t include mh/oh, trinkets, and jewelry. Am I missing something. Especially since the crafted mail is only 151 so I assume the crafted jc pieces will be the same which will leave me short for the 155 for heroics

Best thing is to choose a covenant & start gaining Renown with them. Each covenant has a gear set that you gradually earn pieces of as you progress and the items are upgradeable. Mine are currently iLvl 190. Jewelry slots (rings, trinkets, neck) I got through a combination of world quests & command table missions (but mostly world quests).

To go off this,
Typically at 60 you’d start by going into normal dungeons, getting geared for heroics, then getting geared for mythics, and then doing mythic+/raids for the best gear. Alternatively, you can go pvp and get honor (battlegrounds)/conquest (arenas+rated battlegrounds) gear.
Blizz always adds extra ways of adding gear. There’s a weekly world boss that can drop a high level piece. There’s weekly events, like the Timewalking event, that give a quest that can give a high level piece.

Currently, as Tureja mentioned, the fastest way to level up is rushing the covenant campaign, getting covenant gear, and upgrading it with anima.

So would it be worth it to worry about the 151 crafted or just skip it and focus that time on grinding?

At this point I don’t think I’d bother with it. I made a set of 151 gear for myself as soon as I hit 60, but I gradually got rid of it as I gained renown levels. It took me about a month to replace all of it just because of the once per week pace that the covenant chapters rolled out, but I think you can progress faster now.

If you happen to have LW and you want to level up the profession anyway then go ahead & make some, but I don’t think it’s worth spending money on - you won’t be using it very long.

Yeah I have the LW but I would need to farm mats. I think I will focus on my shaman instead of doing that so I can get her geared.