Almost 20 year vet raid tank LF AOTC Guild

First, thank you for taking the time to read. I’m looking for a guild that focuses on heroic and dabbles in mythic content. Also fellow high level key pushers are a big plus.

I’ve been raiding(mostly tank) and raid leading since vanilla, including the old hard modes and later mythic content.

Too early to pick a class for TWW but I’m leaning towards a few classed. In order of importance: Druid. Paladin, DH.

I also want to push M+ and reach 3000 IO minimum

Raid availability is Monday-Thursday 4:30pm EST to midnight EST. Sat-Sun any time, including morning raids.

Qualities;
1.My greatest ability: Availability. Unless there’s some emergency i should have close to 100% raid attendance through the expansion.

1. Highly motivated and always prepared. I wan to make on the M+ ladder top 1000 tanks at the very least.

2. Drama-free, non-judgmental, easy going, mature. I will defend someone if they are being shamed of blamed for whatever reason. No one should have to deal with that ignorant speech in general, certainly not in a video game.

3. Helpful. In most cases at the beginning of an expansions there’s a lack of tanks. I’m almost always available for M+! If I am offline Just DM me if in need of a tank and I’ll most likely join you.

Contacts:

Disc: nohero_nbk
Btag: NoHero#11142

Sent you a DM on discord. No rush to get back to me naturally! Just shoot me a message when you get the chance.

hey there! just wanted to link you back to my guilds recruitment post. check it out and see if you think it might be a good fit for you :slight_smile: