Ally Returning Player (Heals)

Hey, how’s it going?

I’ve decided to resub after the horror that was BFA but found myself without a guild.

Throughout WoW I have been in normal/heroic raiding guilds and got AOTC. I haven’t got any experience on mythic and very lightly dabble in mythic+ - I do need some more practice, so a guild that is willing would be great. I still need to level up, but keen to hit the ground running when SL hits.

I do also have a horde pally who is 120 at 440 that still needs gearing. But she’s done some of the normal raids already.

My preference would be to find an NZ based guild or a guild that raids with NZ timezones in mind ( my partner and I discussing whether or not to return home, id hate to have to leave again if time zones don’t work).

Reply if your keen :slight_smile:

Hey, if you don’t find a NZ based guild, our guild is based on the east coast of Australia. We’ve had a bit of a break and just getting back into WOW again and wanting to get our guild up and running. Its a Trap Gaming is our guild name.

Hi Lieanne, welcome back!

[Day Drinkers] on Frostmourne Alliance are looking for more returning players to join in on content in Shadowlands. While we do not have a set raid team yet, as we are returning ourselves and are still building numbers, we are a NZ/Aus guild! In the past typically we have raided at 8.30pm NZ time two days per week. We don’t have a set schedule yet for Shadowlands, but something similar is on the cards.

I will be honest however, since we are a returning guild, our numbers aren’t huge at the moment. We are a group of friends who raided mostly heroic AOTC throughout many xpacs together. We plan to learn how to M+ together and hang out most evenings in discord enjoying a couple of bevo’s. If this is something you and your partner would be interesting in doing / joining, please feel free to reach out to me at Minxy#1659. If not, I wish you luck on your search :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
Minxy