Ally: LF Solid Dungeon Leveling Group 49+

My friend (Hunter 51) and I (Healer or DPS 51) are looking for players up for running dungeons repeatedly to level, and upon reaching 54-55 start farming dungeons for pre-raid BIS gear and to of course, reach 60.
Putting a group together for dungeon runs is time consuming, especially if aiming for multiple clears, so if your interested our schedule this weekend is Sat night 7-w/e, 8-3pm Sun, most of Mon/Tues. Please feel free to post your char name/spec and ill friend you and invite you if your on.

We don’t mind players who haven’t tanked/healed before but please if invited repair your gear before runs, will tip mages we group with for water, and bring water if your healing especially, possibly even as mana using dps so that we can push through dungeons quickly.

our guild is always running stuff around your levels you should check us out (mages guild)

I’m not interested in guild recruitment at this time unless they have an absurd 100-200+ member count of active players. And considering I don’t work 3 days a week, that doesn’t match with most peoples schedules either. Thank you though.

I think our guild would surprise you but either way im gonna add you im 52 on my rogue and always running stuff