Allow us to redo the Allied race quests

I am annoyed that it is a one and done deal, that I can never replay it again on any of my toons even if I meet the requirements on a different toon. Seems such a waste to make this a one and done thing!

10 Likes

I could see it being packaged into one of those Lorewalker style scenario queues.
Oh Historian NPC Steve tell us how the Insert Race Here came to join the Insert Faction Here. (Gotta keep it ambiguous so when the floppy fin murlocs join the new alliance its still applicable). Unless there’s some sort of “Never again coding” as part of unlocking an allied race.

3 Likes

That would really suck if Blizzard made it so its hardcoded so you cant never do it again!

1 Like

The world can never get enough T’paartos.

9 Likes

I agree. I would love to do the maghar boss fights on other classes.

2 Likes

Eh… eh.
I’m not really sold on the Allied race quests. I wouldn’t mind seeing an event sort of scene that allows you to return to key points that mattered though.

I’m not sold only because of the Alliance allied race quests were pretty subpar.

1 Like

I think the reason we can’t redo them is because it is supposed to be the quests where we recruit those allied races, and it would made no sense if you play those quests using an ally race since they not supposed to be recruited at that time… but again… we do cataclysm quest lines and dungeons with those same races so I guess my argument doesn’t work LOL

they will be in timewalking in the next expansion

The only problem is that there are some achievements and toys tied to them, that people didn’t get, so now we can’t get them.

Yea I agree. I actually would love to see Allied Race Quests again instead of a one time deal done thing. Like give us the experience of the Void Elves or the Nightborne storylines back again.

2 Likes

Agreed. Some of them are so fun! DK intro is also another one I want to experience without creating a character.

I wish many quests were unlocked in a similar fashion to transmog. Like it becomes something you can use once unlocked but in this case you start a scenario.

1 Like

4 YEARS LATER

I was wondering why this suddenly popped up.