Allied Races in 8.3.5

I’m hoping to see Mogu.

As for Worgen/Forsaken, perhaps not allied races specifically related to them. I do think we will see the slots “associated” with the filled at some point. Hopefully with something original like the Vulpera

As much of a long shot this is, I’d love to see High Elves and San’layn playable. Of course, the devs at Blizzcon said it’d have to be relevant to the story, but still… I’d countermand my cancellation and come running back were this to happen

8 Likes

There’s a possibility that both could be implemented as blood elf customization options. While I could settle for that, I feel like San’layn at least deserve to be their own separate race so that we can have a wide array of customization options for them. High elves, I’d like to see as a separate race, but I don’t think that’s likely unfortunately.

2 Likes

Druid and shaman, I’m waiting for a good shaman race!

1 Like

I’d only settle for High Elf customisation options for Blood Elves under one condition and one condition only; they were made neutral. High Elves are defined by their loyalty to the Alliance.

3 Likes

Totally agree. I don’t like the idea of them being baked into blood elf customization because it just invalidates the race entirely, not to mention how Vereesa Windrunner and the Silver Covenant have been a presence in Alliance for so many years and expansions

2 Likes

Allied naz races, fish for allie and sea goblins for horde?

Great so they can add another ugly Vulpera or Elf.

I remember Vulpera being pretty much speculated ever since they saw them with the Heart of Azeroth animation. Even tho Blizzard denied them being one. I suppose that is a good place to start. Then again they could pull something out of no where like they did Void Elves.

1 Like

Hoping for Helves on the ALliance and something else for the Horde. I’d like Ogres or Forest Trolls, but I don’t think the rest of the Horde is down with that

The most logical would be the races we aid on Nazjatar.
I’m however hoping for Sethrek for Alliance and Gilblin for Horde. To ‘counter’ the races we get in 8.3, popularity wise.

Not really fair to place Worgen that way… Also unsure why Forsaken is placed that way.

The two who have no used models and no “subrace” are Worgen and Undead.

Seems likely to me that we’ll get either Vampires or Lightforged/Redeemed undead, and Seth’rak or some other worgen rig using subrace.

1 Like

They also had the HoA animation on Sethrak too!, I remember the data mine on WoW head!

2 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for Horde Saberon, which shares a skeleton with Worgen. Then we could hilariously fight like cats and dogs, literally.

3 Likes

Not really. There are more races in WoW that can be shamans and not druids than there are that can be shamans AND druids.

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same thought. Honestly I really hope we don’t get the gilgoblins though, personally. I’ve never liked goblins. I’m also literally dying for San’layn on Horde too so I’m biased lol

Kind of the point as hardly any alliance want the mechagnomes. lol. But, We’ll see!

1 Like

Sethraks, Saberons and Arakkoas could save the alliance from the vexation that voidblood elves, kultirans and Junkgnomes brought to the Alliance.

One of these 3 races can really bring something popular and interesting and not humorous or full of spite to ally

Well, it’s up to blizzard if we’re really going to be the faction made for the Horde and devs’ comic relief.

Wondering what other worthless race, Blizzard will waste time and resources, to end up getting as much rejection as kultirans and junkgnomes on the ally

Gorlocs?

1 Like

One last allied race pair seems likely, but I don’t think we’ve seen them in-game yet. There aren’t any good candidate models left right now.

2 Likes

No more elves

1 Like