Allied races and acquiring them

I took a long break from wow and I’m getting back into it. I was googling forums and guides on the best way of getting the allied races but I can’t seem to find a whole lot that gives me a straight forward guide on how to go about doing the required tasks.

Can anyone shed any light on this or point me in the right direction?

Each race has different unlock requirements. Which one are you looking at unlocking and I can tell you how to go about getting that one?

I just got back into wow. I’ve seen these guides but I don’t know where the start of most of these guides begin. Kul Tiran is easy enough I think. But the light forged or the void elves… I’m not sure specifically where to start. Are there other quest lines I have to come plate for them to even become available? Do I have to do the time walking stories to even be able to see them? That’s the sort of information I’m after

Lightforged and Void Elves belong to Legion, so yes, you would need to talk to Chromie to go thru Legion.

The light forged and the void elves mostly. Eventually the others but there’s time. Mechagnomes too

You do not need to use timewalking (Chromie Time) to do older content. Some of the stuff needed for Void Elves and Lightforged Draenai isn’t really soloable at the proper level anyhow. (Not to mention it’s just going to be faster on a max level character.)

Here’s another post I did with the basics of the Lightforged/Void Elf unlock requirements:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/getting-to-argus/694937/3?u=udiza-earthen-ring

Thank you. I’m going to see what I can do. That was a very specific and comprehensive instruction.

thx for the help i really do appreciate it

it says critera on the webpage but as a 50 warrior i can’t get the quest do i do something else to get a mechanome or you trolling? it just pick the quest up when you hit 50 right i also can’t timewalk at 50. so you might be trollinjg"

Instead of casting accusations on people, you may need to work on research instead of trying to shame others into doing your work for you.

You first need to unlock Naz world quests.

1 Like