Allied Race Quests in Argus for leveling toons

Invasion Point: Aurinor
Commander Slain

It is impossible to solo the commander in Invasion Points in Argus as a leveling toon. These activities were created with Group Finder in place and in mind for the completion of the events. However, Blizzard has locked us out of that option for toons below 50. Since everyone who is going back with level 50 toons to complete this is able to use Group Finder, there are few to no people in general chat at any given time to try and coordinate and clear one of these Invasion Points. This leaves all leveling toons without an adequate way to progress with leveling down these quest lines and opening the allied races. Perhaps a buff to players on the quest chain to be able to kill the one commander that is needed. Anything to help with this issue would be great, Blizzard!

2 Likes

I agree. I just spent hours completing this quest line, and at level 48 I can’t solo a Commander. There’s no one in the zone on my server and now I have to quit the quest line.

I am in the same boat, pretty frustrating.

Disregard, this has been tuned for easy soloing. Just completed Cen’gar and no issues.