Alliance you are truly pathetic

Every time ive gotten lucky enough to be part of a premade group with open slots against an alliance premade(mostly helmet ranks), the alliance have laid down, rolled over, given up! Why? I think we all know the answer to that.

I’m not saying there aren’t good alliance premades out there that actually fight back(still lose). Herod, incendius and whitemane to name a few are the ones I recognize as skilled premades . For the most part tho, alliance is garbage.

I’ve even beaten full alliance premades(high ranked) with a pug group with no healers and I have screenshots to prove it! Trash

6 Likes

Congratulations on your accomplishment! A well deserved success.

Okay, post them then.

1 Like

if Alliance is so bad, why is it the majority of players complaining here about premades are Horde? Just asking

oh, and nice thread here you started yourself complaining about said premades, while you join one your self. That is called hypocrasy.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-how-many-more-subs-are-you-willing-to-lose-before-you-finally-address-premades/480385

9 Likes

How many hostile topics you gonna make OP?

1 Like

It’s called false flagging the issue. Report and move on.

(ps it’s not just Alliance premades that are bad)

most of the bad premades you see come from poopoo pve and rp servers and they are high rank just because nobody else on that realm is even ranking.

Congratulations! But the princess is in another castle!

2 Likes

you really made a post about this, you’re truly pathetic.

I’m beyond reporting . He should be made to eat his own poo.

1 Like

truth hurts doesn’t it

All of them

Completely agree

Ya the answer is it’s faster to lose a <15min game and insta que for another as alliance. Mean while you guys get so sweaty after waiting 30+ mins that you try so hard to soak up as much honor per game. It’s not that alliance is bad per say, it’s just easier to lose and insta que and hope for a better game. Can’t wait to finish pvp rep grinds and not go back to bgs.

Serious pvpers should try playing alliance, to help balance the system. But shrug you guys don’t want balance.

2 Likes

LOL gotta flex that 15 year old game E-peen. Get a life man.

2 Likes

i intend to once i hit rank 14 on my orc, just deciding which server atm

there is nothing you say that’s truth hypocrite

You dishonor your Orc heritage.

Dang, we almost had a proper response without bias.

These are honestly the type of threads that should be deleted, and the people that post them should be suspended. From the code of conduct:

Trolling- Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

If the OP’s post doesn’t fit that definition then nothing does.

4 Likes