Alliance - Veteran LFG - Mage or Rogue

Hello all!

My name is Sikerth /sik-ərTH/, and I am looking for a place to call home starting out as Classic releases! I am leaning heavily towards Alliance as it was my faction for the first year of the game, but I am open to considering Horde as that was my the faction of my first level 60 and longtime main character from end of Vanilla through Cataclysm.

Who I am:
I started playing WoW in summer of 2005 and leveled multiple Alliance characters to 30-40 over the course of my first year. I then lost that account and had to start over at which point I leveled up an Undead Priest and promptly fell in love with raiding upon hitting level 60 in the fall of 2006. I was lucky enough to join a guild that was progressing on Ragnaros and was there for their first kill! A few weeks later, the guild started to die off as people took it easy waiting for Burning Crusade, so that and some wipes to Razorgore was as far as I got in Vanilla. BC really got me hooked into playing hardcore as I loved the thrill of working to see bosses for the first time, not like today when you see the same boss on a dozen different difficulties. I was never on the cutting edge, but I saw all content BC had to offer including killing Kael Thas the week prior to the removal of BT/MH attunements, getting an Amani Warbear the last week it was available, and Sunwell progression up to Eredar Twins prior to the big nurfs pre-WotLK and full clear after. WotLK was my prime for raiding as I was a part of multiple Top 100 US raiding guilds including a highly world ranked 10-man group in Ulduar. My time available tapered off near the end of that expansion, and I have been off-and-on since then.

I am thinking of playing a Mage or a Rogue (leaning Mage), because I want to experience the game as a DPS. I spent all my years of raiding and casually PvPing as a healer. It has been all I’ve known, and I want to mix it up a little! Maybe I will default back to heals if DPS doesn’t resonate with me. I just want to try being a pew pew class and see how I like it!

I love the game and its universe but have lost interest over time. I play many other games, watch anime, skateboard, am an avid fan of multiple Tennessee based sports teams such as the Nashville Predators and Memphis Grizzlies, and I live/work in Nashville, TN as an inventory analyst at the headquarters of a Fortune 500 retailer. If the game grabs me like it did back in the day, many of my other interests may fall off the map for a while, but I am completely okay with that! Here’s to hoping.

What I am looking for:
I am not sure what my plans are as feeling out Classic, my interest in end game content, and free time available are all variables not sorted out yet, but I know I most enjoyed the game when I played with skilled and, more importantly, fun people to play with. Feeling like I had a second home in Azeroth, Outland, etc. made playing the game more than just a dopamine hit. I’d love to find a guild that’s a little bit of everything with a focus on community. I can’t promise to be a permanent member as the Classic experience takes shape, but I’d really enjoy getting to form permanent friendships like I made back in the day! Again, here’s to hoping! The only specifics I can really say with any confidence is that I will not be hardcore grinding BGs/honor ranks, and I cannot raid more than 2-3 nights a week.

In closing:
I hope that there are some semi-serious guilds out there willing to take in someone with no solid idea of what their plans are in end game! Please feel free ask questions or leave some information for me to look at… I’d love to talk and learn more about your guild!

Hey read your whole post definitely wouldn’t mind adding you. Here’s us let me know if your interested by messaging me on discord.

1 Like

Check us out and hit me up on discord if you want to chat!

ice9#4515

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

1 Like

Fatal Visions is primarily a friendly hardcore raiding focused guild but were a nice social bunch who do much more than just raid so nomatter your classic path we’ll understand. Our raid nights are Tuesday 9pm-12am PST with a followup night on Thursdays 9pm-12am PST as tiers unlock. Once phase 2 comes out pvp will be on our agenda but during phase 1 thats more of a back burner thing. Feel free to join our discord and find out more its in the forum post.

1 Like

Hey! Love the story!! Man, idk how big of a grizz fan you are but im still salty ya’ll got Ja Morant instead of us here in Phx! xD Anyways, i think we may be a good fit and i’d love to talk more. Feel free to reach out to me @ Dakota#2147

PS What anime you in to? I’m currently watching “Akame ga Kill!”

1 Like

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

1 Like

thats my discord @…sry should have specified. my bnet is dakota#12899

Come check us out! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend