Alliance side Co-Guild raiding

Hello everyone,

Server recruitment has slowed down so much its harder to find members for fill out our raids, so we thought we would reach out to the forums with an idea. We would like to stay smaller with a 1 raid team guild, just a bunch of friends having fun. Currently we are filling the raid with 20-29 people depending on who shows for the week. We are looking for Co-guild raiding with either another guild or multiple guilds with reliable raiders. Our guild has a lot of veterans of vanilla world of warcraft, and a lot of beginners. We pride ourselves on making sure those new people understand how fights work and learn to play the game while having fun.

We currently raid Friday-Saturday invites start at 7 pm Est, first pull at 8 pm est. Our loot rules are Main Spec Over Off-spec, Set + 1 (Per raid night), we do require hybrid spec’s to declare their spec before raid night.

All mats will be split with each guild running at the end of the night, all patterns will be rolled on by one representative from each guild. Winning guild representative of the pattern, that guild can decide who they would like the pattern sent to. Any binding or legendary items that drop will also be rolled on by those representatives, then they can decide who it will go to.

Any guilds out there that would like to give this a try, please message either Thorok, Rhanto, Anthropodus, or Acidic. All we want to do is have fun playing the game we all enjoy.

Hey there, Temuje of Legacy. Let’s chat in game at some point!

@Acidic, do you know who Kaincanaan is? Dude who basically told everyone in LFG that raiding and pve was trash? Isn’t he from your guild?

@Temuje, recruitment might work if people logged on for more than raids. Off-raid days during prime-time your guild only has 5-10 people on max. Can barely hit 35 people even during your raid days. The top guilds recruit in LFG but you’re too proud or stubborn to even try? Do you think the majority of players look at the forums?

Oh but I guess you don’t really care considering how many retail servers you play on instead of caring for your own actual guild.

@Kabraxxis

Let’s be clear here, since you want to air grievances in public: you left our guild when we told you it wasn’t ok to be saying blatantly racist or idiotic divisive things. You were an officer, and at the time we were in the beginning stages of a serious effort to build a brand new guild. You decided to leave the guild, no one removed you or asked you to leave.

7 months after launch, you haven’t leveled a toon to 60, you haven’t guilded with anyone as far as I know, and you are going to attempt to pretend to have knowledge of our guild and what we should do? Come on mate. None of what you described there is actually accurate just so we’re clear.

From here on out, I would appreciate it if you and your friend would let our guild be, and should you have issues take them up with me personally. It is a cowardly move to try and throw a guild under the bus publicly just because you have perceived “beef” with one person.

2 Likes

@ Temuje, there is no grievance. Those were facts.

You also never told me anything. So that wasn’t why I left either. So you may wish to get what you’re saying right.

I did leave, no one asked me to leave or removed me…so what grievances specially as what you said formerly never even happened.

“7 months after launch, you haven’t leveled a toon to 60, you haven’t guilded with anyone as far as I know, and you are going to attempt to pretend to have knowledge of our guild and what we should do? Come on mate. None of what you described there is actually accurate just so we’re clear.”

I got plenty of guild offers and turned them all down as I told them that I wasn’t looking for a guild at the time. Not sure how that has anything to do with what I mentioned.

Please tell me what I described wasn’t accurate? The 5-10 members online at primetime during off-raid days? Or the you spend more time on multiple retail servers rather than spending time with your own guild on classic?

You’d know see these things if you didn’t only log on for raids, but hey…

Oh ya, let’s not forget “7 months” but I stopped playing less than a month after it launched…then only came back recently when a friend server transferred and another started playing. Was leveling an alt with their toons and only played this character when they caught up in levels. Ah right helping people out wasn’t your strong point.

BTW that 7/8 BWL just updated. Full Legacy guild raid amirite? :wink: :wink: :wink:

ps: I can namedrop a handful of people who can back up the nobody on part too, so don’t think it’s “me and my friend”.

Hi Kabraxxis, Yes Kaincanaan is a member of the guild, I was not aware of that comment. I will look into it when I log online later, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

It was less a comment and more of a tirade for over an hour.

Either way, hope things clear up and work out for you as you have some great community members (looking at you Armstrong!!!) and that you guys can get back to raiding successfully all while having fun.

Imagine complaining about how another guild recruits for raids when you’re not even 60 yet

2 Likes

You don’t really have to explain yourself to one random person on the forums.

I love PVP, I always have. Anyone who plays this game should know that PVP is more challenging than the current raid content. This isn’t to say that it’s not fun to fully buff up, attempt to get to the raid with the buffs, and clear the content and quickly. It’s a different experience though.

I missed like 6 of my guilds MC runs to PVP as my rank grinding pretty much required it. I still enjoy raiding with my guild though.