Alliance! Roll on PvP Realms!

Leave those PvE Realms you have flooded. PvP Realms need you!

7 Likes

Narrows eyes

You an orc though…

2 Likes

Yes. I PERSONALLY cannot play alliance. There are however clearly plenty, hiding on PvE Realms. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You have it backwards. People don’t pick Alliance and then choose PVE realms.

They choose PVE realms and then choose the best faction for that – Alliance.

It’s the same reason the horde dominates PVP realms.

After all, why aren’t you rolling Alliance on your PVP realm?

1 Like

LOL look the guys with the bigger guns want us to fight them with knives

2 Likes

Ally on pvp servers are the best. No q times, you get to play the best faction, and because it’s normally slightly horde sided you have more noobs to kill.

6 Likes

I cant convince my guild that the instant bg queues are worth it. I’d be a Paladin. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what 15 years of knowledge, culture changes, and a shift toward min/maxing does. Horde are the faction to pick if you want to win in PvP and be cool doing it.

2 Likes

I think the culture side of it is the biggest driving factor. If I had 9 people to do WSG with, I’d be Alliance for the instant queues right now.

No thanks. I want to actually be able to get quests done and gather in peace. I’ll stick to Pagle tyvm.

4 Likes

A pity. I’ve got a Paladin on Grob. I’ll stand where others wont. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Already on one, and bringing my guild to fight!

I will be playing PvP and PvE.

:hearts: + :blue_heart: = :purple_heart:

We might be out numbered, but you can never out gun the dwarves!

The only reason I’m playing Classic is to gank Horde when I’m level 60. I don’t think Incendius will be a very fun place to level in a few months… :slight_smile:

Better yet, YOU delete your orc and reroll Alliance.

Never ask anyone to do something you’re not willing to do yourself.

1 Like

Plenty of alliance in Incendius pvp east’s based on the discord it’s actually 50/50. Going to be an awesome server

But…I don’t want to be gank while chilling and questing.

Why not? Puts hair on your chest!

Nothing wrong with people who like open world. This toon i’m posting on I maxed on Sargeras when there were pvp servers still. It was not fun. Had to hide or it be a long fight with me losing.