[Alliance] PvP HUNTER LF Guild - Manager of a movie theater

Hello Gents!

TheAlcapown here, and I am looking for a guild! A little about myself, I played OG Vanilla WoW, and was always Horde, and have climbed the PvP ladder and that was my primary focus back in the day.

I don’t have proof of my rank, as account is not the same as it was back in 04-06, but I remember what it took. But I digress, first about me : 29 , M , and a manager of a movie theater, and that means late nights, but two weekday off days, and also some early afternoon / morning playtime.

I am going to attempt to play around 35 hours a week. My goals are most definitely to find a solid PvP premade rank climb group/culture , whether in guild or just the server, but I also want to raid. I have experience with MC and Onyxia as DPS, hunter.

As it stands my work schedule is basically Friday and Saturday circa 6pm-1am EST. Monday 12/2 - 12am , Tuesday 1-8 , OFF Wed and Thurs.

I am on the East Coast, have incredibly fast internet, and an incredible rig. I will be reliable, smart, and a team player. As a leader I also know how to be led, and I will help in anyway I am called upon.

PvP is my heart, but I want to raid every night the guild does- because PvP rank climbing is going to have to wait a phase or so it seems anyways.

I love this game, I love returning home to it, and I am just looking at potential prospects. The community surrounding WoW classic is one of my favorite aspects, and I hope to meet many of you in game, or at the end of my arrow!

I am horde on the inside, but want to experience the other 50% of the game this time lol.

My discord is theAlcapown#0486, feel free to respond on here / message me on there, or a combination of the two.

I will be going to work, but actively checking the action on here!

I adore this game, PvP is in my DNA at a high level, but so is every aspect of classic. I know my class isn’t an in demand class, but I can promise you to be a fun presence in the guild regardless, and a reliable one.

I am super serious about the PvP climb though, and wish for that to be a consideration.

I am leaning Herod, but I am open to nearly any PvP server , prob stay EST.

I was going to do a TLDR here, but if that is necessary then maybe the fit isn’t there.

Fun fact: My wife and I have been to Stephen King’s house.

I look forward to the responses, and I wish all of you well- this is a rare opportunity we all find ourselves in, going back to the gaming glory days- 3 days!

Hello there Psyko, our Guild (DELETED) is on the Herod Server, we are ALLIANCE and plan on raiding Tuesday / Wednesday evenings 7:30pm to 11pm EST. We are founded by a large group of real-life friends and have been joined by some great new people with a desire to build a unique and motivated guild. Please check us out at: