Alliance Priest LF RP PvP Progression Guild

Good afternoon, I am look for a progression guild on the new RP PvP server for my dwarf priest.
I am looking for something on the higher end skillwise, but not looking to be world first MC. I can’t take off cause of class.

I will possibly be ranking to 13 next spring. I will be playing a disc/holy priest, and have a ton of experience.
I have a lot of footage of my priest in PvP in very high end premades against notable players from vanilla pservers (perplexity, monkeynews, stormx, steezy, drexer etc.) And also have videos of my resto shaman on live servers going against multiple rank 1s and blizzcon champions (cdew, beanslayerx, trill, xaryu, roastyz) if you are interested:

Raid schedule:

I am looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 days a week that does NOT raid past midnight EST and does NOT raid Tuesday or Friday. Every other day is good for me.

My brother who is brand new to WoW will also be tagging along as either a holy paladin or a hunter, something self reliant.

Hey check us out and get intouch if interested!

Discord ice9#4515

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

Won’t be able to make those morning times I appreciate it though!

Hi, check out ENCORE – I think we match your requirements!