Alliance, please enchant and gem your gear

This post is for Alliance, not sure if Horde has this problem or not. Feeling like this needs to be posted somewhere since many m+ pug members have no enchants or gems on their gear, even in +10 or higher keys. If you’re joining high m+ keys, you need to learn to buy enchants and gems. It’s not that expensive.

You’re going to see that regardless of faction.

It’s the last leg of the expansion, everyone is preparing for all of their gear to be vendored. The only reason they’re even doing keys is to just kick back and relax, I can’t think of a single person doing it for the lolposts4 io score.

2 Likes

at the same time, gems and enchants are like 20g now, it’s not a huge investment

My geared toons are gemmed and enchanted. My lower geared characters that have actually gotten upgrades? Even traveling to the AH isn’t worth the effort at this point.

Why bother if you can take 20*whatever gold into the new expac?

I’m with op here. Just gem and enchant your gear you lazy buggers.

It takes all of a minute or two to travel from anywhere in the universe to reach the auction house. Just because it’s pre-patch doesn’t make it harder, you’ve just gone soft.

We could be in this pre-patch for another 6 weeks or more. Just take care of your business and stop making excuses for clicking a few buttons. My God.

SL has way more enchants and enhancements coming.

You think the issue is bad now, lol just wait.