Alliance Player LF Active Raiding and M+ Guild

Hello,
Current player with Prot/Ret Pally and Warlock LF active raiding guild that also pushes keys. Veteran raider and Key pusher. I have played tanks and Dps in the past and currently have a Prot Paladin with a 410 ilvl and 2265 io and a Warlock 410 ilvl and 2395 io. I can also play Ret on paladin.

I hope to find an active guild and discord server that runs keys regularly and pushes content. Hit me up if interested.
Bnet: ganderin4620#1637
Discord: ganderin#2674

we are a horde guild on illidan and would love to have you, we are 8/8h and 3/8M, very active that pushes keystones and even glory of the raider achieves for fun. raid times are 8pm-11pm ST (illdian-6pm/9pm west/east Coast). We are looking to push farther into mythic raiding. Hit me up if interested Stormyxia#1386 in game :slight_smile:

Hi Ganderin - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and have completed AOTC. We are on break until Season Two but will be preparing for Aberrus and doing some fun activities up until Season Two!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hey!

My guild raids Wednesday and Sunday 7-10 Sever. If those times work for you, I can tell you a bit more about us.

Thanks!

Hi! We can Def use a lock… you would have very little competition on tier since there’s only three others in our rain on that token.
We raid Tues and Thurs 8:15pm - 11:00pm

Still looking as I need an earlier time slot, somewhere between 730pm to 11pm est.
Prefer Tues thru Thursday days.
I have a 416 warlock, prepped and ready.