Alliance ONLY - Ranged DPS looking for Weekend Raiding!

Looking for Heroic or even Mythic Raiding on weekends! Fri and Sat preferred. Sunday is good if it’s earlier and weekdays but I must log off by 9:30PM Est Sun-Thurs due to my schedule.

I have 413 Warlock, 413 Boomkin and 408 Shadow Priest. Prefer playing with my Lock or Priest. Been playing since vanilla, been in many guilds, always on time and never really miss raids just have an issue with some of the later times as I need to be off by 9:30 EST. Weekends are no issue for past that time. I always pitch in for mats for cauldrons, feasts, etc. Message me if you have a spot for me on your raid team.

Also interested in mythic + and pushing keys so a guild that does that often would also be desirable to me.

Hi hi! I’m Kat, recruitment officer for -Pot On Two-
If you’d be open to server/faction changing, would love to chat with you about a spot on our raid team. :slight_smile: Wish you the best! Guild spam below hehe.

-Pot On Two- Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M,
Current raid schedule: Fri 4:30pm PST Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST
Currently recruiting: RShaman, mage… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :slight_smile:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

If you’re interested, want to come run with us/hang in discord a bit, or have any questions, reach out to me on discord @Dodger#6474, or on bnet @Dodger#1439 :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers and Pot on Two!
-Your officers: Utoc (GM), Thero, Skolnok, Groanz, Unreal, and Dodger/Kat

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hey buddy! Our core raid is on Friday/Saturday at 10pm CST. Our heroic raid clears are on Thursday/Sunday at 8pm CST.
I understand the Friday time might be hard for you to make. We do a lot of M+ throughout the week when we aren’t raiding as well.
Regardless, if the times for raiding seem for the most part ok, I would love the opportunity to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hi Faithgnomore,
My guild is Mortal Desire, we are an Alliance guild on US-Ghostlands/Kaelthas and we raid on Saturdays.
Here is a link to our info:

If we sound like a match for you or you’d like more info, you can contact me:
Bnet: Taliara#1554
Twitter: @md_guild

If we aren’t a good match, then I hope you find your new home soon!

bump, still looking