Alliance on Sulfuras griefed from Scarab Lord

I agree that this was a messed up poopy thing to do, however it had a PvP solution on your server. Had this been a PvE server, MAYBE Blizzard could/should step in and do something. But on a PvP server, nah, it sucks, but you had a PvP solution to it.
I hope the Alliance side is really bringing the hate down on Grizzly for causing the trouble in the first place. If not, well then your community is fine with all that is happening and you get to live with it or move on by forgetting about it, rerolling/transferring, or quitting.

This truly is g̶r̶i̶e̶f̶i̶n̶g̶ the drama that bystanders play this game for.

7 Likes

This is great. PVP solution was available, and Grizzly deserved it for the nonsense they pulled. Sounds like Karma to me.

Its just a mount, an ugly as sin one. It doesn’t even matter beyond the tears it makes obsessed people deliver.

9 Likes

Yes grizzly deserved it.

What about the other two alliance guilds though??

There was also no way there was a pvp solution, the amount of lag… it was impossible.

People clear out quest mobs all the time on PvP servers and in retail WM. Blizzard has never done anything to people that do this so they aren’t going to do anything about the Sulfuras 10 hour war.

Much like any war, there will be some innocent casualties along the way. Grizzly got what they deserved.

2 Likes

There were attempts to get those alliance guilds in. Guild Masters of the guilds involved coordinated with alliance to get their SL to Anachronos but there were a few zug zugs present that wouldn’t get the red out of their eyes and once Grizzly showed up there was no way for them to guarantee them quest completion without compromising and letting Grizz get it as well. Grizzly’s SL had his corpse on the NPC for a couple hours so there was little room for error. Not a single horde player that I’ve spoken to was out to stop anyone but Grizz and we all feel a bit sad that they weren’t able to accommodate them but a line had been drawn and preventing Grizzly was the higher priority.

16 Likes

For the horde baby

1 Like

Just to give Sulfuras Alliance some credit to the “PvP happened on a PvP server”. They’re far from pushovers. When I played there, they’ve always been outnumbered and were equally able to keep the (often Grizzly-slighted Horde) at bay. Just looks like they tossed in the kitchen sink with this one to call Grizzly on their sht…

1 Like

How many more servers will this have to happen on before something is done?

It’s going to happen to 10 Scarab Lords on Gehennas starting Tuesday.

Just go with it, it’ll be over soon.

PVP solution available! Nothing to see here!

1 Like

There absolutely is. If you have lag, you haven’t reached the pvp solution yet. The solution is to bring more people till the server os so lagged out that it crashes, or the boss wipes the horde for you.

PVP happened on a PVP server get over it alliance cry babies. Grizzly got what they deserved. Imagine doing a ton of work for effort and no scarab lord lmao.

3 Likes

A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities. To qualify as griefing, a player must be using aspects of the game in unintended ways to annoy other players—if they are trying to gain a strategic advantage, it is instead called “cheating”.

Grizzly did it and Horde did it yesterday.

Bombing a whole city because of a small terrorist group is stupid…

On a PvP server…all players of the opposing faction are red…no one is a civilian or tagged as yellow. They are all hostile.

You must be new here.

6 Likes

of course i just play WOW since 2004

That’s cool…your analogy/comparison sucks though. Just saying.

3 Likes

u probably not enough smart to understand it…

1 Like

No I am. You are implying that the opposing faction on a PvP server, in a game called World of Warcraft, are like innocent by-standing civilians…when they are all literally hostile players, soldiers, mercenaries, etc. whatever you want to call them.

I didn’t get 1 dishonorable kill last night for killing any townspeople or civilians (your city analogy)…all honorable kills. All on the field of battle.

1 Like