Alliance Mage/Warlock looking for Late Night or Early Morning Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild

Hello there fellow adventurers! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on the forums, but like many others I’ve come out of the woodworks of WoW retirement for the impending release of Classic.

My raiding experience ranges from full BC expansion clear all the way to full Ulduar clear in WotLK, thus concluding my time in WoW before quiting retail. With Classic right around the corner I would like to go back to playing again so that I can experience Vanilla raiding for the first time. Sadly I had just missed the opportunity because I hadn’t started playing the game until a month before release of the BC expansion.

For server specifics I don’t really care about the server type, but I’m pretty dead set on rolling an Alliance Mage or Warlock for Classic. As far as the guild goes I’m looking for one that normally raids Fridays and Saturdays late night eastern standard time due to my work schedule on nights. Or I can also raid on weekdays if the guild happens to raid early mornings instead from 8AM-12PM eastern time. I can work with either set of days or times depending on the guild schedule.

If anyone is interested please feel free to drop guild information and needs below. I will try to reach out to anyone on here and in Discord as well. For the next few days I will be checking this post several times for updates. Thank you for your time and I hope to speak with any potential recruiting officers soon!

Hey Chandler come check us out we need both a mage and lock for our core spot! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

1 Like

I will check you guys out, thanks for throwing the guild info out!

NA-RPPvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 11am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 9pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 10pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 11am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 11am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

1 Like

Keep em coming guys, BUMP!

Another BUMP!

i know you said allaince but this could work out for you if you wanted to play horde

[PvP-NA-EST/CT][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][2 Teams]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP with decay

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Wednesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Thursday 12am-3am Central ime
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

discord.gg/5MhGVdD

More info contact me here or discord onired#3941 or RavenWebb#9612

1 Like

Thank you for throwing the guild information out there anyways, I appreciate it!

Here is another BUMP!

Keeping the BUMP going.

Another BUMP.

Bumping to BUMP!

BUMPING right NOW!